Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Trump Hillary and completion of the televised debate late

Trump Hillary and completion of the televised debate late, want to eat something with energy, they go into a bakery, two found no money. Clinton hesitated for a moment, and then reached for a 3 when the shop assistant wasn't looking piece of cake into his pocket.
She whispered to Trump says: "look how smart I am, the owner did not see anything, and I don't even need to lie, I will fight you won the United States presidency! ”
Trump said: "in order to achieve the goal, by fraud and theft Act: is this your style? In fact, in honest ways can also achieve the same result. Look at me! "Trump the Baker says:" I am a Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, now I will be performing a magic show you, please can you help me handed me this piece of cake. "Shop owner was curious, as he immediately told them to give him a piece of cake. TrumpWolf, and requires another piece or swallow. Trump then asked the third piece of pastry, and down into the stomach. Owner some wonder at this time, he asked Trump what magic occurs when.
Trump replied: "it's time to witness the miracle, the 3 cakes in Clinton's pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment