Monday, November 21, 2016

Those younger days who we gave

I've spent a lot of time.

When you come up with the idea in my head, I sat on a bench downstairs in small clinics, medicine bag hanging on the top right. I was startled this negative thought, but I can't escape.

I blame the sudden cooling of Changsha, it made me become a weak person, and brought me close to two hours of idle time. I stared at the medicine bag, it will take more than more than 80 small bubbles per minute, dropping nearly 50 drops of transparent liquid.

I want to send to friends, but I think few people will seriously discuss "how to kill boredom in life" this problem, they only want praise and ran.

At that moment, I was like a sad poet, have seen extracts from the poem, the poet should be every bit will send that asks three days –

Who I gave on Monday and Tuesday,

I gave who on Wednesday and Thursday,

Those younger days who we gave.



Hanging out potions have been patting it and leave, this moment of insanity to get yourself confused and sad. Just looked up and saw a calendar that reminds me to the end of the year.

Actually don't need year always reminded recently into the tireless little gyro, things one after another. When it was not tired, his childhood and frequently greeted both feeling and touching. May be time to per to summarize, could hardly miss.

Remember also needs a catalyst, that met in the downstairs neighbor woman who grew up watching me, she told me I was a little girl.

She said that when I was little, made a little temper, so little patience. Most of the time, I'm quiet, in places where they can see, do not know what to play. When she said this, reminds me of when I was six years old the bag, at the age of seven sugar, at the age of eight police and at the age of nine money ... ...

Think is wonderful and strange creatures, from little red doll, sad is pregnant, feeling self-conscious and easy for outsiders aware adults.

Passing a lot of complicated time, learn to walk, talk, learn to listen to others ' ideas, then have their own ideas. These ideas later condensed to form Outlook on life and values, then shoulders the responsibility, thoughtful people will take care of people. Hands and shoulders are becoming powerful enough to arrange all aspects of a new life.

In that mood pervaded the evening, would have thought of that day, their heart was not a lover of youth so that they are not worried about what tomorrow will face, but a doll around, when he is crying, own what methods should be used to stroke his back, smoothing his cries.



Will try all ways, some exciting moments, some made me feel helpless moments, such as when one day he asked me, and I feel like other people tell me that, with a tender and good attitude, bit by bit, to speak to him.

My feeling today, it may not be you know today.

Fortunately, I've had these, and will share it with you.

I know that one day you will pass by this journey, and I and the magazine has been committed to, that is, to the greatest extent possible eradicate your future bumps in the journey.

When not in love to talk about love, love said intercese road, road in the rough time we talked about bid farewell to sorrow and your ability to forgive yourself and others, in love and good times to talk about tomorrow.

With your story, and then take you out of the story to. You will find better people than the story, good willing to trust him with his life.

But whether our emotions are sad or sweet, no matter if we are friends or lovers, behind two soft eyes, eyeing our feet.

Taught us to walk when I was a child, we cannot waste time at school, grew up to give us direction in life and later years, Frost, written on their faces, and we were young and just right, just mind the world, traveling thousands of miles. Their voice into the phone, helpless depend on, we call them MOM and dad.



Not just soft. Last week, after dinner on the couch watching TV with my mother in the ad, she suddenly turned and looked at me and said to me, not with me, you.

At that moment, I am a little sad. In her world, "busy" has become the theme of my life, she felt that I accompany her for a moment, all was a waste of time.

I didn't hear her. Just sitting there, all the way to her sleepy.

When I am sitting, phone breathing light in on, has to be the offline message with light letters to remind, there may be messages. I want to pipe.

I can do day care, just want to pipe down at his feet, let it stay away from her a little bit closer, wasted little time with her, just as I ignored all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment