Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Every woman to a man in the test, do you know a few action

We often will be confronted with tough questions in interaction with the girl, you will find that sometimes ask you some questions suddenly ignore you. This is the woman usually to judge the value of social status of the man to man throw test, usually unconscious, sometimes consciously. These questions is to test whether you up to the standard of her man, we call this kind of test the qualified test. It is very special in the consistency test example. Most of the time the test of a woman is unconscious, we specifically for women wrote test methods of waste and used to analyze all kinds of qualified testing strategy. 
 
 

Qualification testing is one of the women make men through the test, at the same time, in order to see how men are reaction. Because women (especially attractive woman) has always been the pursuit of, once they have developed enough potential suitor qualification immediately give up way, save each other time. Format test is the only way. 
 
It can be very challenging, without interest indicators or beautiful younger sister towards men throw test. 
 
Women, for example, in order to test, suddenly change the subject, the beginning of a very open about sex. This is a conformance test about the younger sister of human experience. Format test is a disguised form of insult. For example, a man went to praise women's shoes, she will be back as "thank you, why are you staring at my shoes?" A man can choose a variety of ways to explain. It is a real problem? A man should directly or indirectly to the answer? 
 
The fastest is admitted, then said, "I like this style, happened to notice that your shoes, is what brings you here tonight?" The answer is not a good answer, because you think a noble man would be so easy to praise a woman? You can follow the whimsy to advance the situation. "I like this pair of shoes, I'm Gay." Said these can increase active atmosphere, but follow the atmosphere to expect more women to your qualification testing and conformance testing. 
 
Do these things to show his confidence and is not affected by her words, can effectively pass the test. Qualification testing is another kind of situation, such as the woman would say "I have already had boyfriend" or "I'm a lesbian." Directly to cancel their qualifications as a potential suitor. 
 
Also, these words can be a variety of explanations: first, the women really have a boyfriend or really lesbian; Second, she doesn't want to speak to anyone; Or a third, she just throw a waste tests to see the man's response. 
 
If is the last case, love talent can be used to ignore, identity or a joke, related to the pass the test. Taylor once said "in the process of temptation, ignore all women oral or behavior does not help." In essence, certainly the interactive progress, ignoring its deviation. 
 
Judge a qualification testing is not easy, especially can use a variety of ways to explain a word. For example, a qualified test can be used as a testing consistency, a real little interest index (slightly negative initial value), she is in a bad mood, she began to enable shield, of course, some of them are really a bitch. Usually, the best framework is confident and self. If throw an obvious waste test, don't give up! Continue the game until the combination or completely kicked out by combination. You may fail, but you will learn a lot in this process. 
 
 
 
Women often in my subconscious and utilization of a problem, or seemingly hostile opinion test of a man, qualification testing is a more specific example of the conformance test. 
 
Women love to men through constantly test to test whether or not in front of men with real value and the strong point of view, whether it is worthwhile to measure a man become a boyfriend or a sexual partner. 
 
Classic qualification testing, such as "I and your mother overboard, you could only save one, who do you choose?" 
 
Anyway, before determine if want to obtain skills combination hold on, for example, a woman may through transformation topic to talk about sex and start very clearly to test men's response to this situation. 
 
Qualification testing also can adopt the form of insult. For example, when a dating experts praise walked to a woman and her shoes, she might by innuendo comment reply, such as "thank you, but why are you staring at my shoes?" Can use a variety of different ways to interpret the comment. She is really asking this question? The expert should answer directly or indirectly answer? 
 
A simple method is to admit, then goes on to say, "yes, I like fashion, and just noticed your shoes. Tonight is what brings you here?" Love's got talent can also be upgraded, follow with a serious expression of CARDS at the same time. "I like the shoes, I'm a real gay." That will upgrade the joke nature of the situation, but if according to this method may be more waste and conformance testing. Do these things to show his confidence and comments about her calm, and "pass" test effectively. 
 
Qualification testing is another form of women immediately available, such as "I have a boyfriend," or "I'm gay" and other comments in order to cancel the qualification of potential suitors. Also, this comment can have a variety of understanding: 
 
A) the woman really has a boyfriend, or really was gay, 
B) the woman isn't interested in talking to someone else, or 
C) the woman in waste test to see how a man will respond to. 
 
If the latter, the same can be ignored, agree, or jokes to overcome. Ignore women do or say anything does not help the process of temptation. Basically is to admit anything to push this process forward, rather than with deviation. 
 
 
 
Identify qualification testing may be difficult, especially when can go to understand the comment in a different way. For example, a qualified test can be one way to test compliance, a genuine slightly negative starting value, her in a bad mood, she set up on your guard against heart, of course, may also said she is really a bitch. Usually, the best mentality is confident and show the best of yourself to face the qualification testing of women. If this is clearly a test to you to waste, don't give up! Continue to work hard, until the target or you have been kicked out. Some of our classical discourse from the qualification testing of our women. You may lose the battle, but in the process, you will learn something. The following summarizes some women often use qualification testing. 
 
Question: I think you don't suit me 
Answer: I know that is too good can give you a lot of pressure, but don't give up easily 
Question: why are you so good to me 
Answer: I like white skin, a good girl, are you? 
Problem: someone affectionate vindicate to me today, what do you think? 
Answer: because you're too benzene and a little cute I can't do it again what bad so learn good good for you side. 
Question: I am feeling be clumsy may have to take your time 
Answer: I don't like to eat fast food, and I like the stupid girl in love 
Question: what do you like my what 
Answer: I like all good things to eat more than two, such as wang zhen son steamed bun (flirting, later period applicable) 
Question: did you drive today? (assuming you don't have a car) 
Answer: when the led is generally not driving, don't even know this? Stupid... 
Question: do you think I am beautiful? 
Answer: you feel beautiful? 
Question: what do you think men are like beautiful girls? 
Answer: it will divide the people, I like a beautiful mind, like you ha ha 
Question: when you got married when I give you a bridesmaid? 
Answer: can consider, but depends on whether there's a better choice 
Question: I'm sorry I said many words let you misunderstood, we still be friends? 
Answer: do men and women friends? I'm not so good is bubble to oh 
Question: in the KTV sister let you help me call the waiter handed to a few bottles of wine 
Answer: my little sister, mom didn't tell you his own things to do? 
Problem: you are not so handsome 
Answer: hey, that guy who was picking your nose so handsome ~ I feel for you oh ~ 
Problem: we can only make friends, you are not my favorite boy? 
Answer: be friends of course, don't you want to do with my sweetheart friend? I'm not a literally of person, oh. 
Problem: you tube me? You are my what person? 
Answer: where have you, I just but a pity those who don't understand the world of small fart child, fear of them astray, pull a good. (q: no! Ah ~, it seems the world has changed. 
Problem: you are very boring ah 
Answer: even thousand cups little, lovers more than half sentence. Wouldn't you say so? 
Problem: oh.. 
Answer: you wait, I take a small wooden bench to... What are you doing take small bench? Let you stepped on, or look we have distance (plus bad smile) 
Q: dating MM to meet late, 'well, you came late 
A: where have which have, just a one hour later than agreed, never too late to point well (plus disdain eyes) ~ ~ a: all right, just the day chatting with a pretty girl. 
Q: my parents don't like your sample type! 
Answer: actually I didn't intend to marry people 
Problem: cut! 
Answer: don't cut the fingers Or would you like me to blow you again 
Question: I think you are unreliable 
Answer: of course I'm not a telephone pole, unreliable. 
Question: hey, I take a shower 
Answer: I love to take a bath the tortoise fall, whoa whoa. Do you know who this song is singing? (if answer know, just tell her she really old) 
Problem: ha ha 
Answer: your smile good low ah, I haven't show my great humor skills you've get down. 
Problem: no, really don't have to. 
Answer: there is really no ah, 
It with fake ~ 
 
 
 
Problem: we don't know yet. 
Answer: yeah ~ ~ ~ do not understand, also understand you are on the small PP tiny red  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ haven't good measurement that blocking the mountain walls (plus bad smiling expression) 
Q: sex maniac, death to death! 
A: ok, next peony dead, do ghost also romantic. Let I to you great dead, dead tired! (smile) 
Q: I think you are hanging wire. 
A: to me so handsome, have temperament and connotation are silk, the whole world, there is no not hang silk ~ 
Q: do you like me? 
A: what do you think? Your heart hope I also like you? 
Q: my friend a long is very beautiful, to introduce a girl friend, do you have a girlfriend now? 
A: good, very beautiful? I can will spirit oh so beautiful 
Q: want to XX brand perfume as the valentine's day gift. XX will you buy for me. 
Answer: in addition to my girlfriend I don't usually give others perfume, don't you think bubble me!!!!!!! 
Problem: more than my former girlfriend with you your love? 
A: picked her up and kiss you, said: "the next time I ask this question, punishment not so light." 
Question: has sinned against me are no good end 
Answer: you see, you play don't play for a long time to have a good end? / who dare offend ultraman! 
Q: who are you ah, know my QQ number at first? 
A: I am your sorrow music beauty! Jay to the number of 
Q: that's very kind of you 
Answer: my requires very high oh, don't have beautiful, gentle, can cook, you have enough standards? 
Problem: you are so clownish pronunciation often cheat girls? 
A: not many, dozens of times a day ~ 
Problem: you lucky, several friends I refused to add me, can with you, steal the beauty 
Answer: yes, then congratulations you have a chance to know me, very few like you so of good luck 
Problem: he gave me a gift all day long, I don't know what do you want to promise to go out to dinner with him 
Answer: a few gifts you bought? You also too easy to bubble ~ ~ 
Q: recently, there is always a boy pestering me, how to do? 
Answer: you are too embarrassing, speak you don't feel inferior, but I grew up by a group of girls around big, long become accustomed to. 
 
 
 
Question: why did you call? To find my chat? Sorry, I'm busy now, have no time 
Answer: well, good. Now began to efforts in the future for us, come on 
Question: I like you, but I really feel very tired 
Answer: just tired, do you think I so good ah. 
Question: I am very honest to tell you, you really call the wrong person (called her to play badminton, she is afraid of long muscle, and afraid of right hand than in his left hand) 
Answer: coach, don't exercise into small fat pig, and even the boar don't for you! 
: when the date, date is suddenly came a text message, asking, "who you often contact?" 
The answer is a beauty to contact me You will not be jealous? 
The problem Do you think I'm beautiful? 
A: beautiful! Is more beautiful than dinosaur beauty a little ~ /! Much more beautiful than phoenix 
Two questions, you choose a ~ ~ 
Question 1: (say shocking thing -- usually contains very erotic, very violent content, girls are usually thrown a word), you this person zha so talk!! ? 
After 2: (to crack down on excessive, girl throw words, self-defense is relatively difficult shit test) and zha don't take this offensive 
Answer 1: well, it seems very erotic, very violent isn't suitable for you, after the gentle 
Answer 2: are you sure I was at a loss you, well, actually I generally praises people when they are all listen to not to come out 
Q: you will always be together with me? 
A: you can hide me in your heart, I will always be with you 
Q: drive her home, rejected "don't bother you, I can back to his" 
Answer: (answer) language is just a eyebrow in the United States is now waiting to find I have something I say, that I'm gone oh, pay attention to safety ~ ~ a person go home 
The problem Do you think I'm beautiful? 
A: beautiful! ? You are insulting my aesthetic view, you must apologize to me. (this must be smiling expression exaggeration) 
Q: what if later I nobody wants, then you must be responsible for oh (want to have my spare tire? 
A: no problem, if I haven't married at the age of 50, is responsible for ~ to you 
Q: do you really like me? Dare swear? A: I swear, like you, I don't know. But may well, do you want to come on 
Q: follow me to go shopping together, very comfortable? 
A: well relaxed working 24 hours than I do. 
Q: what do you say we are now what relation? 
Answer: the relationship between water and instant noodles, you are the water, I am the instant noodles bubble ~ yo ~ I'm not so easy 
 
Dynamic figure 
 
Q: you and I together of the time happy? 
A: ah, happy than the juryman sick boss stay together with us 
Ask: how do you this man speak that way 
Q: what do you talk to this person zha so... 
A: you don't know I talk to you like that of the potential significance. 
Q: you've had a few girlfriend? 
A: no, behind a few (this is the most classic answer). 
Q: I am pregnant (case reasoning to make her pregnant this time you haven't slept with her how to do it means that it's not your) 
Q: do you want to me. 
A: I left to see, see again, didn't see you where like instant noodles. Ha ha. 
Q: you're not my food. 
A: but it is my FAN (rice) 
Q: hum 
A: you have to asthma, hum 
Q: do you want to make track for me? 
A: you never have to run to me 
Q: I see you to the hotel with other woman Who is she 
A: we went to, I'll show you 
Question: what do you think men are like beautiful girls? 
Answer: what do you think women are like the handsome boy? 
Question: do you think we are suitable for you? 
A: well, the dress is to through the just know fit ~ ~ wear to say again first 
Q: I think we two don't fit, but will be very good friends 
Answer 1: I know you feel a lot of pressure in front of me, you want to give up so soon? 
Answer 2: in fact I think with you, I'm thinking you are not my type 
Question: I think you are silly 
Q: what I in your heart? 
A: it depends on what you want 
Q: what do you want to me 
A: you asked me. I think you'd rather I?" 
Q: no girlfriend? Find a objects aren't so curtilage. (or just a minute ago city authority on a woman's hair, about 1, 2 hours) 
Answer: my house just for you 
Problem you feel uncomfortable? 
A: look over there just now I was very uncomfortable, take a look at the scenery of your side I'm much more comfortable. 
 
Dynamic figure 
 
Q: I use a sheet pile heavy hit you, will you? 
Answer: it is best not to, my girl don't like how KuanHuai I love! 
Q: do you fart matter! 
A: who has a fart, to fume and the dead! 
Q: I have no you imagination of so good! 
A: don't be proud, you can better than I thought? 
Question: how did you spend your valentine's day? (good feeling) 
A: I can tell you But first you have to ask my lawyer. 
Q: in fact, I like you. Do you like me? Like me, I am with you. 
A: want to be my tail? I have a lot of small tail but oh, don't blame not to be able to take care of ~ 
Q: I'm not interested in men (or I just like a woman) 
A: well, I always take you as brothers. 
Q: do you like to limit the private lives of girlfriend? 
A: ha ha, is not my girlfriend, you worry about this 
Q: what do you guess what I want to do now? 
A: see you recently turned red, the estimate was a long time didn't go to the toilet, don't be think this? 
Question: give me a handsome boy, use your mobile phone. 
Answer: on a cell phone, but not white with oh 
Question: the forehead 
Answer: are you stupid? 
Question: I am a virgin, are you a virgin? 
Answer: the radish cabbage, his taste. Ugly also too won't hate 
Problem: few words, I don't like to talk to strangers 
Answer: I don't like, are generally a stranger to talk to me 
Question: I think you are the people do not have definite view 
Answer: please take out, no word to people in need 
Problem: sorry, a little things, not to go 
Answer: I think for me, just ready to push off that 
 
Dynamic figure 
 
Q: you are really good But I have a boyfriend is going to be married 
A: it's one thing to get married. (two), personal dating is one thing (individual). And you don't have a husband, just quickly get married but it is quite far away, (attached hitting on the family are going to be married to come over to make time "before"! 
Q: what do you every time I ask you, you are all eyes at one side and then to talk ~!!!! 
A: yes, it is a pity, such a beautiful clothes to wear in such a sharp girl, can dissipate... Tut tut 
Q: what do you think of me? 
Answer: you? This is a bit harder! 
Question: if you like me? 
Answer: I'm not like you is very like you but is between friends like? 
Question: I am not free this week sorry oh 
Answer: no problem, I would give a girl like you and one day a week 
Question: I don't want to hurt you, but we really don't appropriate 
Q: men don't are like beautiful, sexy, plump woman 
A: I like to eat coarse cereals, girls royal elder sister my love 
Q: we still be friends! 
A: don't girls have bad meaning on next? Absolutely not. Absolutely not. / is, of course, make friends, don't you for I have not right... 
Q: are you my r)? 
A: of course, ha ha, of course not, I am your brother, Tom 
Q: do you still love me? 
A: love ah, how don't love. Just like with antiphonal singing as love that the mouse loves the rice. 
Q: do you mind black fungus? 
A: mind ah, so as to transform me. 
Q: you've got a lot of money? Are you handsome? 
A: hey, wake up, the morning! 
Ask: why want to see me, you can about the other girls, no girls around you? 
A: there are a lot of girls around me, were I refused, the thought of you alone, I don't have the heart to. 
Q: do you love me? 
A: I'm 520, like water deep, hot like fire (2), you know? I live in hot water! 
Q: how are you stupid! 
A: ah ~, how not to you in a piece. 
Q: how do you like a child. 
A: mature man, hope to find a childlike innocence. 
Q: you tube me? You are my what person? 
A: which dare tube you, I just but a pity those who don't understand the world of small fart child, fear of them astray, pull a good. (q: no! Ah ~, it seems the world has changed. 
 
Dynamic figure 
 
Q: are you fine with this package, is not going well, send me package. 
Answer: the package never separate, to package will, you have to bind giving. Hope this package, and promote himself? 
Q: do you have to? How do I look not to come out? 
Answer: that is synonymous with color, not the word heard merry wit a horse? When you see my color, you will see me only. 
Q: how recently didn't see you, busy doing? 
A: usually practice sword halberd, unique romance, other time in miss you, but basically there is no other time. 
Q: XX (your name), I'm thirsty. 
Answer 1: the thirsty ask me why, I'm not a water cooler! 
Answer 2: I have saliva, why don't you? 
Q: you are not a big money? How to also like us to a canteen? 
Answer 1: (laughing, slow tone) ah ~, these are difficult economic times, what have to province ~ 
Answer 2: I'm here to observe the condition of the people. 
Q: why do you always so serious? 
Answer: (serious face) it really, because I am a man of noble, a pure person, a person of breaking away from babbittry. Come, little girl, give the big ye smile. 
Q: are you a person yesterday. 
A: I have lost it, you're not here! 
Q: who are you? (in the case of you have to telephone, later, the other party deliberately suppressed) 
A: I am tang's monk, to the white horse? 
Q: you always so silly (other negative) on the expression of a horse? 
A: my mom told me that as a child, be sincere, so I never disguise yourself. Which be like you, happy everyday, and I don't know you are happy, or happy, or happy? 
Q: (mm encountered, your friends were poking fun at you) do you usually is not very horizontal, how bullied by others? 
A: ah ~, looting that a have already won't work, I good for him now. 
Q: a beautiful woman, look! 
A: all things are not only see appearance, more important to me a person's inner beauty, the beauty of underwear on the inside. If you let me see your inner beauty, I will take you when the beauty oh ~ 
Q: do you also know that care about me? 
A: I'm just sympathize with you, the thought of you sad story, reminds me of my home in front of jack Bauer. 
Q: don't you come and help us, there is no human nature! 
A: I am god, of course, no human nature! (q: god of nerve. Come on ~, it is the same word is good! 
Q: (mm in a beautiful hairstyle, came to praise) they say my hair not good-looking, don't you think? 
A: how can they say so, I think it is quite special, (ask: is it?) Don't look good is special. 
Q: ok or not serious? 
A: I only serious for the punctual, it seems that you is not enough accurate oh, well, a good effort. 
Q: see me these days, what is feeling? 
A: miss you ~. Feel life is not complete without you. (q: really? Oh ~, is not swept, clothing is not washed. 
Q: long time no see, what's the matter, to be hit? 
A: people in a low profile, will become a trace, today not enough low-key, you see. 
Q: (SMS) grape is very acid? Orange juice is very sweet? My feeling is very light? Send a message it difficult? Don't you know I always caring you? You return not bashful to look down? Think I will break the law? Send a message will be poor? The cold weather to send me a greeting will go bankrupt? You return not bashful smile... (hehe... the weather is cool, remember to wear more!) / / a good message, in fact, have a little interest, but you can't is a waste! 
A: sour grapes? Orange juice is not sweet? My feeling is not cold enough? Is it easy for you to send a message? You don't send I have almost forget you. You don't look down yourself? Don't want to I would break the law? Not to return messages will you poor? The cold weather don't send me a greeting will go bankrupt? You return not bashful to cry! (... the weather is cool, remember to wear less! Frozen your personality life cannot provide for oneself!) 
Q: I was sick in hospital under ~ you don't see me 
A: ready? (q: right now. How do I haven't seen you, hang it all, no, come back! 
Q: there is a generation gap between us, it is difficult to communicate ah ~ 
A: have a generation gap without cleavage, the communication, the ~ 
Q: you men always said "women such as clothes, such as brothers"... 
A: I think these words are right, I am naked for years TM! 
Q: what about my figure, fat not fat? 
A: that is to hold a hug to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment