Thursday, December 29, 2016

My first big aunt, but by his mother as a cure for a disease

It is easy to ignore their own bodies, not care it, sometimes even unable to accept the "born" shell, abandon its beautiful enough, not enough standard, normal enough.

For the alienation of the body, in ignorance on the various phenomena of the body, is likely to be brought by the physical injury should not appear, and mental torture.

Today's push, a girl to share the story of his 11 years after menarche, this was supposed to make people happy thing why finally became a disaster? About sex, body, self-acceptance, we still have a lot to think about...



Words, when you first came to my aunt, my parents react? To celebrate, or pack as if nothing had happened?

Do you imagine, in the face of big aunt for the first time, there will be another way of dealing with parents, that is to treat it as a disease cure? Yes, that's me. 11 days after menstruation I conducted a year and a half "treatment", like the big aunt "disease" and "adolescent growth and development of their bodies. And that is an experience to me until today can explain "sequela".


On the day of 11 days after menstruation, a battle

That one month is, I was in fifth grade, age 11 years old, height 153 cm.

As usual, on the night lessons, I casually go home. In the down bag turned and came into the room at that moment, the official campaign kicks off in the big aunt. First mother exclaimed: "baby, you a piece of red pants? Fast off and show it to mom." I was young and ignorant, a face of meng force, looked at his take off pants leaching are blood, completely at a loss. But my intuition told me, this is not a good thing. Because, at that moment, the mother frown, on the face is full of sad.
 
Mother is very short, there are about 145 cm, I have been able to feel her felt deeply the height of his inferiority. Indeed, because of their height, "standardized" society in China, the mother to eat a lot of bitter, walk a lot of detours. Ridiculed, from the school bully; To grow up to find a job to find objects hit a wall, and then to the birth of habitual abortion and premature birth. She seems to have all the hardships and setbacks in his experience, are attributed to their height and appearance.

Said the mother, she is because of the big aunt come too early, cause no longer growing, and it caused her unhappy in life. So, I as her only daughter, how can the same tragedy on me again!



Then, in simply what I come to the big aunt told to my father, mother alone on the way for I have sought treatment. Why doesn't his father to participate in? Well, because he brought his offspring blame mother's short genetic "defects".

Experts in Beijing children's hospital, the mother heard for the first time the medical nouns "are becoming". The big aunt come early is a kind of disease, have to cure! Because it will affect the development, the impact of height. Doctor is based on my advanced prediction of the skeletal age, I won't grow taller than 5 centimeters, this sentence routed the mother's psychological line of defense. Then, after a serious family meeting, always health, no played a bit, no fracture, no hospital, I became full of the point.

 
At first, a needle every month

I don't know what had just beaten the needle, asked her mother, she prevaricated also said not to come out. I only know that the drug, a small bottle of white powder, dissolved in medical fluid into liquid, under the action of the injection into my arm. Should be have side effects, so with diuretic pills. Want to eat every day, every day is mother to fill several big glass of water.

Effect, immediate. Big aunt by "play". After the first menstrual period, I haven't see her shadow again rectified. A doctor and my mother was pleased with the treatment effect. Don't have big aunt, I am also very happy. After all, for a little girl, suddenly want to paste my aunt for a few days every month towel day, really don't adapt.

Breast growth has also ground to a halt. The original breast swell gradually because of entering puberty, flatten. The doctor said, it doesn't matter, after completion of treatment, he would come back. Mother will no longer worry about, I am also very happy. After all, for a just found out that my body changes in puberty for girls to wear thin clothes found nipple is like concealed, is a very embarrassing things. So, I prefer myself as before, of course, the prettiest chest plain.


Increasing doses, a shot every day

 

A needle in January, the potion to resist the big aunt again a sudden impulse. Probably more than half a year, I have monthly periods. Although only a little bit red, but it is hard evidence for the treatment of failure. After continuous running hospital for all kinds of inspection, the hospital experts decided to change cure. One day a needle, increase dosage, play about two fingers around the belly button. By treatment in addition to diuretic detoxification pill, specifically told mother, don't let me see what the south Korean idol drama, romance novels, excessive bare star posters, these will stimulate my brain, hormone secretion adverse to the treatment of sexual development.

So, one day a needle, I started with needle around the belly button. Stop drinking idol drama, romance, walk in the street look at celebrities advertising posters are said to be mother, this kind of things do not look, stimulates you to speed up the physiological development. You ask me if I had a favorite boy? Ha ha, I can't even think about, will affect my treatment. Is there a male star idol worship? Ha ha, I can only like a sister.

The last stage of the treatment, is compelled to give up. Because even doses to the needle a day, I don't go to see not to think of anything related to love, periods or every month. The doctor said, stop treatment, your daughter has grown to 10 cm, than we had expected without treatment 5 cm long? The doctor very satisfied, mother is very helpless, I, is a face of meng, don't know what exactly calculate from beginning to end.
 

It is far from over

Needle don't hit, the medicine is stopped. The happy ending to come? No, it is not over yet. Back a few years, I have been in a periodic menstruation to be not moved, is not no time, three times a month. Eat drink Chinese traditional medicine, western medicine often wear school uniform in line at the gate of the hospital department of gynaecology. There are strange aunt got to ask, is the girl in high school? Have to gynecopathy so early? Is it a boyfriend?

By the way, the doctor said treatment to stop will be back to development of chest, also did not get back. With menstrual disorder, endocrine disorders in the years of war, the development of breast has long been ignored. Wear loose-fitting uniform anyway, who also look not to come out. Until one day and realized that he can't buy the right can be put on the Bra, just detection, yi, my chest?

You ask me all over now, life now? Well, I'm fine, just sometimes in worry, has been for so many years I can also smooth pregnant with child, and, by numerous needle "play" back to the breast, also can lactation? Feeling, many of the unknown future, yet has a long way to go.

 
The story finished, but still want to say something:

Actually want to carefully, the cause of the whole thing through as a result, largely because of Chinese society for women's body mean and intolerance.

If, my mother did not because of their short brings the appearance is not outstanding, lead to a series of marriage and the birth of suffering, she wouldn't have "ecstasy" made me an injection to take medicine, and firmly believe that the height is very important to a girl's fate.

If, the whole society so hard on women's body without the aesthetic standard, now I don't worry, worry about because of an injection take medicine and stop the development of the breast, will bring my future marriage and family crisis.

If we for each female body, could be as artificial grass view in the big world, no matter is a tall, short, long legs, short legs, big chest chest be small, each individual can freely.

So, may be like me, had been materialized, in order to comply with the so-called mass aesthetic girl, who had suffered an injection take medicine suffering will be less.

No comments:

Post a Comment