Tuesday, December 27, 2016

So good to her but she refused to me?

q

Teacher hello, I'm a guy from the south, through friends introduction on you more than a month, every day to see your article, very deep, very admire the Vatican dust mentor.

Sister and I are classmates, all together, from high school relationship is also very good, some time ago I say to her, she refused, later I ask her to dinner, and then almost every night chat, chat is open.

Shortly before the double tenth she asked me to help her to empty the shopping cart, I also will help her to empty the without saying anything, because really like her, thought of her to let her like me.

Later I again about her once, that say to her, but she still refused to me, said I don't want to fall in love, yet feel that it is not time.

So I just talk to her over my thoughts, and try to get along with a period of time, the later period of time I am good to her, help her to buy things, buy breakfast, but the relationship is only here. No matter how much I do her excuse prevarication.

The teacher what should I do? I really love her!

a
Hello brother, now that it is completely wrong, you girls is to rely on to attract rather than to do anything to touch her. Sometimes don't think you touched by others, actually you touched yourself, this is big fear.

Then you will ask me how to attract her, first of all, as a man, you have to show a man's "bad" such as what not to do things you are speaking to whet haw, free and easy.

Sometimes want to go to the appropriate poking fun at your sister, put the ice, don't be afraid to offend her or is afraid of her angry, you when Dally with her to give you a room, let my sister to you and love and hate, this is the man not bad woman not love, as the saying goes, sister can feel you and other prick silk and inflexible down men are not the same.

Remember, don't go begging love, love to pray to also just sister reluctantly agreed to you, don't want you dead beat to bother endlessly to deal with, so you are not happy also won't for a long time, really like you is must depend on your personal charm to attract her. Sometimes can also be hot and cold to her, cold again after a period of time concern once she enthusiastically, form a contrast, the contrast can let sister deepen the impression to you, and establish a appeal, let her curiosity to you.

At the same time, you also try to change their external image, at the same time in the circle of friends to show your quality and life rich and colorful, the accumulation of girls generally like pets, food, travel, constellation, etc. Of course the most important thing is to change your own emotional intelligence, don't change, you still can't find a girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment