Monday, November 14, 2016

Chang had fled

Seeing approaching what had been, if not increased, numerous paper shufflers in the future is likely to be bothered, but life does not emerge, "worker", I start worrying.

I wonder if I can find a Secretary job.

After all, the lead is ministering to the people of the Secretariat's work, who has a background of Guan Er dai naturally refuses to do. But because it is close to the leadership of people, do a few years will be promoted and arrange the place, after all, lead to Bo a humane reputation.

But what about opportunity? In a Secretary's leadership two hands to count them, no special conditions, easier said than done.

But shortly thereafter, and my chance came. Chen, Deputy Head of the Secretariat in the areas to be promoted to Bureau Assistant Director, I was lucky enough to get the Organization Department recommended replacing became his Secretary.


Chen Chang ranked last in all deputy heads, because as head of the Democratic Party, is a team configuration exists, and there is no significant voice. But he is a typical intellectual demeanor, is unpresuming when addressed, from the perspective of his Secretary on the way, he is also very carefully to people around, so it is a good place. By now, do I have any better options?

To report that day, I was a bit nervous, leaders also happened before because, after all, personal likes and dislikes and returned to the Secretariat.

Fortunately, Chen Chang was his usual modest way, kindly asked me some personal circumstances and experiences, just told me to go find was arranged by the Chief Secretary. In this way, my Secretary began his career.

Chen Chang is very easy-going, Secretary to do personal things don't like job, socializing is absolutely necessary not to participate. Only I don't understand is, he used to stay in the Office to go home late at night. But because of the particularity of identity, he is not like other district there is so much work and socialize.

However, I kept on standby to stay in their offices.

2

I took office a month later, Chen Chang rates in charge of education, culture, science and Technology Commission, leaders of several departments to visit Europe. It was just an ordinary visit, so at the time, I never thought it would become such a big storm.

In General, district Secretary of the tour is a most relaxing time, although the establishment under the Fu Secretariat Branch, but also for the leadership of a person's service. So when the "boss" is not the time, as long as the Secretariat appears in the Office every day, and even occasionally skip classes, no one cares.

So, I spent a leisurely ten days of freedom. Day falls on a Sunday, I called up standby ready to pick, but had not received instructions. To call with Chang Chen's visit of the Education Bureau, Secretary of the Party Committee, and no one has answered my phone too.

I started a little uneasy, but didn't anticipate the seriousness, but suspect the aircraft may delay for what reasons they stuck out, or other emergency situation.

Wait until the next morning, I arrived at the Office early, Fu hole the first time I was called into the Office of the Director. Office of unusually heavy, usually outward enthusiasm, good Director of the road hole, the whole person is like hidden in the deepest shadows of the Office, locked his brow, there seems to be something called him extremely difficult.

Was silent for about a century longer, Director of the hole finally said: "Wang, Chang Chen ... ... His time there is nothing unusual about it? ”

"Ah? "This issue is completely beyond my comprehension," what ... the ... Unusual? ”

"I'm just asking you what is unusual? "He looked at me for a moment, finally seem to understand that I really do not know, relieved, but some disappointed to say to me:" Chen Chang he stay back, you should be aware of how big things. ”

Said he quickly glanced at his watch, "has time to work, I have informed Fu, a first emergency meeting to work, you go down with me. ”

At the time, I just felt a thunder strike, like standing up body propelled, Director of the machinery with hole all the way down to the Conference room.

3

Meeting rooms have full, several Deputy Directors, secretarial science, Fu supervision branch, integration branch, area office and laboratory colleagues, familiar and unfamiliar faces, some confused, some curious, saw the hole Director came, I was showing a little snooping. I quickly found a seat and sat down.

"I think some people may know, Chen Chang privately remain France not owned things. I hope that we don't discuss whether publicly or privately about it! "Sit down, Director of the hole, said bluntly, looks to restore a pattern of decisive voice, and more than a bit harsh.

"It feared to have tipped off the media. Next, we even have numerous phone calls. Your uniform diameter is called them propaganda, told them this thing uniform response of the propaganda Department explained. I know some of you will have families and friends acquaintances in the media, I do not want to see published anywhere, ' according to Fu familiar ' it. Here are aware of the gravity of the matter. Well, the meeting closed. "Not all people react, Director of the hole has never looked back to stride out of the Conference room.

Except for a few, Deputy Director and Chief of the Secretariat, like the few outside knew, as most people's reaction as I was feeling wide awake--but of the son of God, but only after a few moments, all put the focus on me. I like Thorn, just want to flee.

Came, Director of Secretary, patted me on the shoulder: "you up a bit, can go home for the time being. Remember that in addition to the call from the Director of the hole and I, do not take any calls the phone. "I quickly agreed.

Back in the Office, then additional Chief Secretaries back to you, but do not work, revealed to me, or sympathy, or wonder, or gloating expression.


Back home, I lay in bed my mind was like marquee upset--I want to know what is going on, but not a clue.

Until the afternoon, telephone handset was constantly ringing, caller ID some co-workers or friends in other departments, some unknown number, I guess is the media reporters. Tired of annoying, but they dare not shut, I dammed up boredom can only be free on the Internet.

Computer power on, it really POPs a "so-Chen Chang stranded France does not belong" in the news. News is very short, and no reasons and circumstances. But matters of Association is following the news related links-some time ago a Secretary of County party Committee in Wenzhou fled France, according to a survey of corruption more than 200 million.

I really can't believe Chen Chang was a man who fled after the corruption, independent Commission against corruption has been holding in the area are very strict, and may never find out, and also let him visit; if there are no signs of being investigated, and what their first escape?

"A pawn you know one, know that is not the hell out of the way. "I was telling myself can only joke.

4

A week later, I received a call from Chief of the Secretariat, informing me that going back to work.

Although going back to work, may be without things to do. My people in the center of the storm, just like in the eyes of the wind knows nothing, and eventually through intermittent about piecing together the whole thing around.

Normally speaking, government officials visit was strictly disciplined--everyone's passports can't hold it in your hand, should be left to the group leader of the unified storage.

Chen Chang led the Regiment, the leader is the Bureau's Party Committee Secretary Zhang. Abroad, Chang Chen and Mr Zhang said, we may have to buy duty-free goods, or other status, passport with his side easier.

Chen Chang, education is in charge of the sector, said his direct leadership and reasonable request, Mr Zhang will certainly not be refused. So he obediently handed my passport Chen Chang.

Was smooth all the way, the talk on the project, and the signing of agreements were signed, to visit was the last stop in Paris, only. Chen Chang and everyone had to say hello, said some good friends here, for so many years, Bureau-level cadres usually is restricted to go abroad, I wish to take this opportunity to go and visit, courtesy do not participate in the activities of the next two days.

But on the last day was ready to return, Chen Chang, you knock the room, no one should have been, a cell phone did not answer. Hotel take the keys and opened the door and found only an empty box, carry-on bag and items are gone. Everybody panic God all of a sudden, too busy to call home to report.

District Secretary, District receives news surprised, too busy to call Chen Chang. This time, he was picked up, but the phone just says his lumbar vertebrae disease has made, should not be changed, to stay in treatment abroad, to say just hang up the phone.

What happened is this.


It is said that the district Secretary, Chang Chen Chang went after many phone calls.

About one month after Chen Chang back personally by the Minister, but did not come back to work again. Area reported what happened to the city, and announced that Chen Chang was due to personal and health reasons caused the retention, stress that this is not the result of any economic problems to flee.

Approved by the city, said Chang agreed, and Chen's comments early in the morning, in violation of discipline abroad without permission, but did not cause significant consequences for the loss of one, taking into account the body is the reason for his early retirement.

In this way, the storm finally abated.

5

However, this "real reasons" but only after long being handed out.

Chang and his wife, Chen long estranged, just holding it, seemingly live. Until Chen Chang met hit "real love", a Wenzhou boss opened the teahouse.

Then I remembered, he was seen the female boss. The teahouse opened in the area of the gym, Chen Chang, and sports is in charge. Teahouse rose-end route, cultural concept, layout is classic and elegant, there are items such as incense, guqin, tea.

Tea House boss of more than 30 years old, white skin, beautiful facial features are not amazing but clean, gestures or even a chuckle there was elegance, nothing more, the man reveals a quiet temperament.

Chang had fled
This time, Chang decided to Chan and his wife divorced, but the ending wasn't. Even if he says clean body of a household, and his wife Lady refused to give up Chang's identity, also threatened that if he finally must divorce themselves along with sophomore daughter 15-floor balcony jumped from home. Probably from that point on, Chen Chang began to consider desperate plans of the helpless.

Female boss is Wenzhou, many of fellow friends and relatives in France, I also was said to be France passport, so will again fight for only Chang Chen visited France.

He is planning to arrange everything, even arranged for his former Secretary--I can't help but smile, Chen Chang was a humane man, I have denied myself to do have become cannon fodder in a hurry.

And he does not make his wife devastated, it is said that the two main leaders also went to his home in the district listened to a fit of sobbing, and timely appealed, finally let his wife know, continued to struggle on without benefits. Chen Chang refuses to return, must be suspected and investigated economic issues, Chen Chang is to ruin, as his wife, not to mention Mrs Chang do not, I am afraid that their organs will be dragged down.

Mrs Chang finally agree with divorce, Chen Chang, know the results would come back.

And other leaders in the region is relieved.

However, there are still too many people were involved in the accident.

Education Council Secretary of the as visits team of leader back has a warning disposition; district Foreign Affairs Office presided over work years of Deputy Director was was set has was promoted to Director, is so was indefinitely shelved; at district in in created national civilization city, was eventually results this is city first, is for leadership appeared major disciplinary, was a votes whether must, by o district instead, full district cadres hard big half of results drain, was has is hand of major activities bonus and next year of annual excellent assessment performance are bubble has soup.

But even expect all this, Chen Chang, could stop the over 50 years to give up this opportunity, to a foreign country, to his freedom and love.

6

Of course, the most embarrassing of all, but it is only one month of his Secretary I.

I Fu do no other work, and my "boss" is no longer the leader, I have nothing to do and nowhere to go, daily hard work, sit, work, waiting for the Organization gave me a new arrangement.

Finally, don't know how to persuade Fu cadre is new Deputy Heads take me to be his Secretary, anyway, I have a new "boss" and the new "boss" or party Committee Standing Committee, ranking second only to the Governor.

I know a lot of people envy my good fortune speculating on my background, but only I know my true feelings, just like an old House, a married woman, if only for a month was also stigmatized as started, but hand's ending is also called an official taboo kind.

And the new "boss" take me, do not know because compassion is open-minded, or are there any other reasons why I only gingerly treading on thin ice.


Eventually, after two years, I'd quit my job, career prospects are difficult, not some random person can go pass up high, honor.

With the lawyer's qualification certificate I became a lawyer. After a few years, once I talk to clients about a tea house. When you talk about and saw a familiar figure, Chen Chang.

He looks like the boss here, I remembered, this teahouse teahouses name and when that home is the same, should be another outlet.

Over the years, they qiurenderen into a pair of ordinary men and women in the world.

Chang CHAN did not see me, probably see or recognize the people who made him Secretary of the month. I got up and quietly leave, no grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment