Saturday, December 10, 2016

Good friends syndrome: why are we brothers "tempted" to partners

In the feelings we will have a special icon package: not only hope "TA good I all right", also look forward to in the other side of the circle of friends "everyone good is really good." This special friend for a partner shows personal charm and social finesse, we call it "good friend syndrome".
Many girls have the symptoms: "yes, always," "oh, of course, I think everyone will like", "now that you mention it, I like..."
It has nothing to do with harmful flirting and derailed, but let us feel that, I'm a person and have desires, be like the feeling is really very good!

The trilogy of my adult life: college cheerleading team as captain, majoring in English at university, and four cities... Now, I live in Manhattan, a 29-year-old mature women.
Each period of life is full of variables. For example once men to date ticket: those who are selfish, sticky, annoying guy. However, there are a lot of good men, I want to talk to them even developed into a sincere, long-term relationship. I want to talk to them. Impress them. Because of them, I have changed my life.
I with small A running, and small B to buy shoes, and small C to go to the gym, he also teach me how to do hard. Later, I with small D become Harbin as well. But, I want to emphasize is that the guy is not my boyfriend: they are my boyfriend's best. Actually at that time I continuous appointment, I always have a good friend "syndrome".
What, then, is a good Friend "Syndrome" (Best Friend Syndrome)?
You don't need to go to wikipedia or WebMD up to check it, because this is my new vocabulary. "Good friends syndrome" (also referred to as BFS) refers to a kind of want to spend time with your partner's good friend to play together, and give them a positive impression of a kind of desire.
If you have the following symptoms:
Party take the initiative to close to him, for a chat with him, asking his new life;
When you give everyone a drink, will specifically ask what he wants to drink;
Chat of time, you'll be amiable sharp wit, humor, trying to give him good leave deep impression.
Congratulations, you may have a good friend "syndrome".

I know what you're thinking: wow, it seems that someone has a crush on somebody else. But I guarantee to personality, I didn't want to betray my boyfriend, nor for my lover BFF (Best Friend Forever, Forever Best Friend) to produce a declaration of love, more is not want to find a spare tire. Each and every relationship, I am very happy, I worship every boyfriend (at least at the time).
Although I have always been a confident sunshine girl, but if I say, I don't care what other people think of me, that must have been lying to you. Because, obviously, I also will try to let my baby good friends see my best side.
But why is this?
Low low low
BFS is real
It's proved that the BFS is actually a very common phenomenon. Psychologist, relationship expert and Lasting Connections founder Sameera Sullivan said: "pay attention to their partner's good friend, and" tempted "to him, in a sense, is a normal phenomenon. "You want a good impression to him for a long time, so that he could tell your boyfriend, you have more charming, more interesting, you are the most amazing girl he had seen. Who didn't want to hear such evaluation? Everyone is narcissism."
Think about your own best friend, you two are likely to have common interests, values, and personality are very like. Your baby will be for the same reason and common, to find some love ", "dead best friend who never turns his back upon us.
Sullivan said: "if he talked about his friend, you will naturally from his friends to find those same attract your charm." I mean, you will be from the "your boyfriend are becoming very good taste" aspect to think.
I asked my friends whether have also had the syndrome of "good friend", they couldn't answer the I expected: "yes, always," "oh, of course, I think everyone will like", "now that you mention it, I like..."
My best female friends small E, as I recalled her recent is developing a relationship with a man. They have already fifth date, also understand each other's habits and hobbies, they met in the bar the man's good friend. "I chat with one of his elder brothers, talking and laughing, we talked for a long time," said the little E, "they are all very like a lot of places, so I like to chat with him, so that I can know more about the ticket. And chat with him very relaxed. He is not my dating a man, so I can do themselves, in addition, there is a benefit: deep inside the enemy (male)."
Low low low
"Deep inside" victory
"Deep inside" has always been I want to reach the final goals. I like to hear her boyfriend said, I have a the elder brothers pulled me aside and said to me: you are really born of a couple. If I hear male ticket said, he said that the elder brothers play for ten years, "this girl I really don't generally" the inner double sure, let me more happy!
Female girlfriends little E quite agree with my point of view: "go home that night, after the male ticket information is sent to me said, he's the man like me, the elder brothers have been chatting with me, call me" sister ", sounds history. Men continue to say, he that elder brothers is very important to him, he will keep in mind, also very happy his elder brothers really like me."
If the male ticket BBF have a reason to speak for you, is good for your relationship.
Low low low
Harmless to attract VS real flirting
I never thought to my boyfriend's friends and dumped her boyfriend, also didn't want to have any flirt with them, and they even haven't seen any of their fantasies of naked.
I have been on the central idea of how can you let me more intimate with your partner. But I also might get carried away, a little too far, that's because... Hey hey, I'm a person, have desires, be like the feeling really very good!
But the BFS and cheating on your intentions are differences between - this is the question.
Sameera Sullivan explained. "if it is in order to they want to attract the attention of the selfishness, and flirting with her friends, or induce him to pursue you, such behavior is harmful."
"Fantasy have physical relations with him, or in spite of their partner's feelings, long time to get along with him, these insincere behavior will toward infidelity."
Right, we are likely to really feeling hard to own, but if so, you should have your partner frank, take time to think, to reassess your relationship. And with a desire to cheat, and ACTS, is another kind of circumstance, has a special vocabulary on WebMD - Bad Girlfriend syndrome (Bad Girlfriend Disorder).

No comments:

Post a Comment