Saturday, December 10, 2016

The boy will refuse to send the girl of the door?

As the saying goes
Male after female, interlayer mountain
Men and women recover barriers yarn
It seems there are less girls sheepishly
More and more used in the initiative
then
The boy will refuse to send the girl of the door?


1.
General won't refuse
Unless the girl is too ugly
2.
Whoever has a little favor
Don't refuse to
3.
The beast and beast than which one do you choose?
4.
If not single
As long as the other high level are generally appearance won't refuse
That is the nature of the boys
Don't ask me how can anyone know of
5.
Will refuse to
There is the kind of boys like tang's monk
Tube what you fairy beauty
Girl country king
Even if will be tempted to refuse
6.
Fairy standing outside will pull in
Ugly women standing in the room will be out
7.
To refuse to see the appearance level
Don't walk the heart to see
8.
Can I say if I took the man have no reaction
Mom how much I am ugly
9.
Is not my boast forces
Usually I also often encountered a delivery boy
Most wind or shentong
A few charge is door to door for the property
10.
Young I refused a chest thigh length and good-looking
Now think about blue thin sweet shit!!!!!!
Anonymous anonymous anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment