Sunday, December 4, 2016

Why my partner cheating, but I will stay with the TA?

After he was cheating on, a person usually can have three options.
The first is "hurt", they will grab big brick, car glass smashed a partner; Or an argument on court. The second is "clean break", they would prefer to make a clean break, broken completely, quietly leave. And the third option, in fact, the most dramatic, more in line with complex human nature, and are more likely to be ignored by the media, there are a lot of cuckolded man, finally chose - stay.
So, what makes these are cheating on, decided to give has been cheating on partners once to turn the new opportunities? The following five after being green, but choose to stay, in black and white, the answer is given more complicated human nature.
del

@ David, male
A large part of the reason, because she is cheated on me with a woman, I envy not so heavy, because I am the woman as human beings, totally different from mine rather than competitors. In addition, she is my first love, I can not sure what did I do stupid things, so I know, I can't because she makes me sad, I'll blame her. But I do not endure, I believe this will affect our future relations. In fact, when she was cheating on, I also wanted to break up, but somehow, I don't have to do so, may be her to break the ice actively looking for me? Is really strange, but from that moment on, I think that cheating on itself has never been a problem, but she told me it in another way, our relationship is going downhill, so, I chose to repair the relationship.

@ Kelly, male
We always say, we make of is an open relationship. But we never talked about in the heart, also didn't work out what the rules of the game, after all, to make open relationship, also must have the appropriate third party. Together for ten years, our relationship is quite closed, has always been a "two people" world. I never expected, until two years ago, the man appeared, I found that I no longer is "only" in her life.
The second time this man, we just know about out walking, close contact with her body, and kiss and embrace. This is too much, too, is a mess of his mother gave me. I was dumbfounded, also very collapse, but she assured me that he did not really love him, just that's all. From then on, they often greasy together two people, and there is no third person. However, she never left any issue in front of me, makes me feel really can't say which one day, she will come a bolt from the blue, to destroy me, so I choose to turn a blind eye, even though some places are not quite right.
One night, she was ready to go to his house to play, and said to go home at nine o 'clock. As a result, she doesn't come home at, and several hours, didn't reply my message. So I know roughly what happened, she lied to me, two people must be in bed top at the moment about dragon pour chicken. Already midnight, she sneaked to go home, I collapsed, I ask her, is to sleep with him, she said yes. At that moment, betrayal and fear deeply broke my heart, I almost lost his head.
My reaction than her cheating even worse, even beat her, seemed to push the relationship to the abyss. In fact, although we have been saying, we are multiple partners, but in fact I am not really OK, I still put such a thing as "things".
I took about a year and a half time to thoroughly understand, she is the extent to control me. Claiming she USES open relationship abuse me, using me emotionally dependent on her, using me unable to leave her, she didn't calculate damage to me, to do everything. However, I am forced to learn to enjoy the time alone, also forced to know a lot of new friends, and she, has been with her new boyfriend in together, or go out to play with other new understanding man... I didn't her, began to realize that it's no big deal, as if day without falling, I a person also can live well.

@ josh, male
I still love her. She said she still love me, too. We married less than six months, we have been hard to imagine the feelings of tension. I don't have the heart to give up all this, because I'm too proud, too selfish, so much so that I can't forgive my favorite people made the worst mistake in her life.
The idea that fool me, that I naively think: because of the crackdown, instead, our relationship can become stronger and stronger. At that time, I also think, she should be unlikely in the next life to cheat again... However, after four months, we thoroughly.

@ Sam, male
She came back from New York on a business trip, I wanted to give her a surprise at the bus station. But when I accidentally see, her down the elevator of the railway station downstairs, with her former boyfriend is very much in love, when my whole heart have been broken... Not because she lied to me, and be broken, but because of the obvious, if she didn't feel happy in this period of emotion, it should have ended the relationship. If I when her face exposed it is grim, but in a few times "this affection how progress" conversation, she pour out to me: she is not happy, then out of the rail. In the end, we peace break up, over the long and four years of romance, though I still think, today, she is still in regret breaking up things.

@ Chloe, female
I chose to stay, because I think in this way, than to climb up again more easily find someone to love again. But eight or nine months later, we'll split up.

No comments:

Post a Comment