Thursday, December 8, 2016

You want to fall in love is found just about a gun

Now many of the most people like to play with mobile phone in date. Recently with jasmine eat meal, during her WeChat push rang several times, she is looking at, lightly smile, put mobile phone on the side, continue to chat with me. I curiously asked: "this is which ambiguous spare tire? Need not back?"
"You are really right, but I now ambiguous on this one."
Jasmine is A face excitedly told me again Mr. A is introduced, said A lot, without pause are advantages, sunshine gentle interesting that has grade, can describe quality male word to use for her. From the tone heard her well disposed towards the somebody else. But why don't see the back to him?
"But, my few seconds back to him, how to take the initiative to find him. A man is in this way, the higher the cold he is interested in you." Jasmine about this sentence, up just spoony girl heart, turned back to the appearance of a pair of won.


In fact, I know, her mouth routines is hide inner love. But she will no longer love a person, naked to show him out.
Jasmine at university like a boy, then what playing hard to get the machine carefully ah, is traditionally the enthusiasm to him. Active send text messages for him, give him to eat, save the cost of living his gift, writing a paper of elective course for him.
Adhere to the rectified, the boy finally fall in love with her. Don't have to two months, the boy said, "I'm sorry, I only moved to you, not feeling". Just finish on bed for a few days so mention break up, turned to chase a junior high school cold go.
From then on, mustard and never initiative to anybody. Because of her feelings at once, the initiative for too long, but for a suit.
Send out a genuine person, the result is broken into several pieces. Pick up only pieces of glue, for it with hard armor and battle sword go from now on. Most of us saw his shadow from jasmine.
Molly told me yesterday, Mr Together with other people. Probably because she's always light, he let he chose someone else.
I asked her, regret? She said, "I don't know. Maybe I just like that, would rather have lost the initiative." I said is now rhythm of life for a man who if you always don't accept change the target, you need to give each other's availability. Sometimes is right but not on own initiative at the right time you also can't carry.
But consider her answer was poking at my nerve, feel sorry for her, and sorry for myself. Because I also is such, no more active courage, can only use high cold to protect themselves.
Don't know when to start, we'll put the high cold as a routine, suppress always want to take the initiative to impulse.
Opens at the chat box, type a few words "doing", think of a word or a word out, closed the chat with each other, who wrote and delete is the truth.
See each other, of course, from a "asleep", heart immediately cheered, but still to disguise his reply only one word, "no".
Think you mood has overrun by, I still can't call, the number in the address book.
Clearly a heart are tied to each other, on the surface or maintained.
To say how many routines can harvest sincerely, not necessarily, it is more of a self protection, has been a lot of people experience emotional trauma after defense mechanism.
Using this formula, are afraid of the injured man. But still soft at heart, more than just a layer of hard shell. But this method of routines with love said not to reveal on demand began sense of rhythm is the same, but less a given each other's elements, such as really well used nuclear weapons.
Many people take the initiative to say the love, take the initiative to pay for is not care of each other. Feared he delighted to rush to a person's time, became a delivery (in his eyes, and easy prey.
You don't look for me, I don't find you. I know I'm cool, I also know that I missed a lot of people.
"Why are you so high cold?" Because I become weak and selfish, in the emotional desire to be loved and dare not to love.
Children will unconditionally to a person is good, adult world always calculate gain and loss. Only in relationship, we calculate not interest, but take heart. Lest I used 99% for your heart, and you only 1% to give back to me.
I met through a companion, talk, have the tacit understanding between each other, together of the time very happy. Then something because relationship is cold, we are no longer actively looking for each other.
Friend told me, you find him face to face talk. I thought that he does not want to see me that is the fate, I will not actively looking for him.
Later when I miss the person, always thinking, if I had to put down the ego to protect the heart against, the result will be different.
The most regret, is not the effort after failure, but a lot of things didn't dare to try to quit.
Seen in a word, "a less afraid of regret, more than a fear of disturbing."
A lot of people is afraid of his own love becomes someone else's bother, choose to leave regret for the rest of my life. Because you have lost too many, encounter of the person you like, the first feeling is no longer, but be afraid. So we become very carefully in a relationship, would rather miss also dare not active. Both men and women have this problem.
The world has become too fast, some people say love you today tomorrow will be able to separate. So we began to learn to do a con adult, hide and suppress the true feelings, impermanence to habits. You don't know, I take dress high cold, is to let your passion for longer. I know all that.
In each person to the rhythm of people busy, is more precious than true, is the courage to really, is active to love of courage, is not afraid of losing the determination. But if do really could even make friends, so we need more on the degree of master let that belongs to you don't lose again. Your reply at the moment, for example, but the second day you tell each other weekend want to go with each other to drink a coffee, if beautiful want to go to an amusement park. When you are on a link in the cold each other, if you want to be with her on another link to fill.
But I still hope to meet a man don't need to use routines to retain, segement frank no skill in love. If I meet you to, I won't miss you anymore. Less you want to fall in love about a gun was found just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment