Thursday, January 5, 2017

Chicken or the egg?

1.
A foreign student in the university to participate in the "mandarin speech contest", his prologue is this: "you ladies and gentlemen, the first thing I have to apologize to you, I don't speak mandarin well. My relationship with your language like my relationship with my wife, I love it very much, but can't control it."
  
2.
Little donkey ask old donkey: why we eat hay every day, cow concentrate at every meal?
Old donkey sighed: kids, this can be true can't, let's eat on errands, somebody else is to rely on his chest to dinner!

3.
Helmet shop, a women pick helmet insisted on one of the best.
"I've been in my head, spent more than $10, can be doubly careful." She said.
I ate a surprised, asked: "your head injury?"
"No," she said, "I've just graduated from college."

4.
Teacher: "the chicken or the egg?"
Xiao Ming: "chicken and egg together, isn't it?"
Teacher: "how can is together?"
Xiao Ming stood up, took off his trousers.

5.
"There is a woman accidentally fell down on the street, passing people have come forward to help grandma, and sent her to the hospital. The hospital after the examination, granny unscathed, people took her back to the home. Grandma again and his family live a happy life."
"A beautiful story, grandpa you tell a way."
"We said ok, one day speak a fairy tale, only darling to sleep."

6.
Boy: do you like a graceful bamboo!
The girl (shy) : dear, I have so slim?
Boy: do you have so slim, I don't know, at least you didn't curve like bamboo.

7.
Brother-in-law sister-in-law back across the river, sister-in-law accidentally hit brother-in-law's little brother, then ask what is it?
Brother-in-law answer is pleasant goat! After feeling a bit mean, conveniently touched the sister-in-law brother-in-law ham inside, and asked: what is this?
Sister-in-law answer: this is Wolffy, grasp pleasant goat!

8.
One careless beauty swimming in the river, small shrimp swam into the YD, had to go to the hospital.
A male doctor word, set aside their own penis is inserted into the beauty, beauty frightened, ask what is the meaning?
The doctor said: take out too complicated, I'll give you a pound shrimp paste instead.

9.
A female colleague huh chat said she wanted a pillow.
After heard, promised to give her one.
Didn't think she is just flat out said: "no matter, not rape the thief! What is your purpose?"
Elder brother hesitated a long time, said: "I don't want to steal."

10.
Girlfriends like a man and god next door class for a long time, have been afraid to do. Suggest a few times, during a male god also not clear whether.
New Year's day holiday came back, I heard the girlfriends and male god go out to travel, hurriedly ask progress?
Best friend sorry to reply a word "Yang".
Well, make the anthomaniac woman, can't speak it well, exactly what you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment