Thursday, January 5, 2017

Today go to blind date, the man home conditions very good...

1.
Today go to blind date, the man home conditions very good...
I thought you couldn't face ah. Is only one hundred and eighty thousand cars in the home, so I was going to my uncle's car borrowed ChengCheng scene...
Later, huang! Scold old mama's: "you say you are examples of? Tell you how many times do not hype, a girl of house, a excavator to mutually close, which man see great enter run?"


2.
Into the drugstore to buy condoms, the store too many people didn't not bashful said, will the clerk said: "I buy that...
Shop assistant: what do you buy?
I stumbles: is that......
Shop assistant: the what?
I angry said, condoms, how do you don't even know that suggests?
Clerk sorry looked at me and bother to apologize: I'm sorry I'm sorry, I didn't expect you will have a girlfriend...

3.
Go on a blind date yesterday, just to meet with the woman, the other party asked me: "do you have a room? Do you have a car? Do you have money?"
I said: "I don't have anything."
Then the woman said, "nothing at all, then we make together!"
If it weren't for single for a long time, I saw more than 200 catties of her,. I'm sure I'll refuse.

4.
On a bus, two young men quarrel.
Female: "I like men who favors, but not you this long broken man!"
Male: "I like you, I like mind of woman, but it's not you play this bad woman!"

5.
In high school, the school against the puppy love.
One day in class, the teacher in charge to see a couple in love, in the class too much, he said: "now fall in love, keep is someone else's wife."
Listen to have just a little goods faint to 1: "the wife of others, think about stimulus."

6.
Went to his girlfriend home to play for the first time at noon, two people sitting on the sofa watching TV, in order to enhance feelings, his girlfriend initiative to seek a topic: I have two big white rabbit: oh, you want to have a look?
I swallowed to swallow saliva q: really?
She was very calm ground to say: you can!
Is preparing to got up and took me to the balcony to see, I directly to press down on the sofa, she began to pick her.

7.
One day, because back to the hospital to see a doctor.
She said: "doctor, why my back is so pain?"
The doctor looked after, shook his head, small hui nervously asked, "what's wrong?"
The doctor asked: "you go to a date with my boyfriend last night?"
The small hui say: "rightness!"
The doctor followed ask again: "you go to the cemetery date right?"
The small hui say: "well!" (ways is embarrassed to answer)
The doctor said, "do you have excessive strenuous exercise?"
The small hui say: "doctor, you're great, how to know?"
The doctor says, "because you back to the tomb of the 'show KeGong test............ xiao man.................. sun'

8.
"There is an object?"
"Together for N years.
"Why don't you get married? My family against?"
"No, countries against it."

9.
Some students reading a novel, is a male teacher confiscated.
The teacher get a podium to turn over two pages, found that was yellow martial arts novels, the classmate nu: "should read this book! I'm back to go give you burn!"
Again two days later, the teacher found the students: "the part ii? Take a piece of I help you burn!"

10.
A school teacher wedding, each team add festive atmosphere, to congratulate the couple on their respective wrote a antithetical couplets sent to.
Political group teacher top allied: one on the not class oppression, create a harmonious society. Allied: a few into a few out not brutal invasion, bring up a new generation. Guangpi: life is movement.
The language group teacher top allied: the couple new bed sheets to share new sweetheart, allied: good ache urticant very comfortable with good. Guangpi: lining.
Our math teacher group top allied: opening parenthesis XiePingFang root, allied: inserted straight line in center of the circle to an end, horizontal batch is: 0 is greater than 1.
History team teacher top allied: night attack on Pearl Harbor beauty frightened, allied: two atomic bomb's surrender, horizontal batch: the world war ii.
A medical group teacher top allied: keel, oneself, itching, fever, allied: 2 dried tangerine peel, detumescence, phlegm, quench thirst, horizontal batch: work in a day!
Sports group teacher top allied: male hero single-handedly gate-crashers celebrated bottomless. Allied: heroine enveloped but one eyed person. Guangpi: heroic sons and daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment