Sunday, January 1, 2017

Grasp the rhythm of chat, let sister chase you


q
Teacher hello, I am your love a little white on the public, was attracted by your articles, see you wrote before the article found that originally I have been doing the wrong thing, now I learn some method, the feeling is very useful, really thank you for your dry, but I recently found that I lack some spiritual things.

Like I'm talking to girls on WeChat, although very frequently, and ask her out to dinner, watching movies, shopping, sometimes called chat chat until midnight, but I just can't again to upgrade relations, has maintained the situation, now has been half a month, so I want to ask the teacher what should I do now?


a
Hello brother, you now with sister already very familiar with, but you hadn't spoken to her continue to upgrade relations shows that you are never to arouse the sentiment of his sister.

That is to say you didn't go to drive the sister of rhythm in the process of chat, so, the rhythm is to point to what?

The rhythm is in chat when you're chatting with a girl or interactive let her have a emotional ups and downs and divide, I, for example, such as when you meet in chat with the girls or you can say: ah, I found that you have recently become beautiful again. This time my sister would be shy, and then you said to him, more and more like my silly girl next door. Sister will beat you at this time, she was in inwardly secretly pleased, just now and you give her a sense of humor, let her have a mood swings on your flirting, thus attracted to you.

Also, for example, you can neglect her first two days, and then suddenly one day you warm to chat with her, thumb up, comments. Break the routine, so she can produce a curious, and then you for speculation. And once she felt doubt or guess, you have successfully attracted to her, such a sense of purpose is not to reveal too much demand, give her a private, is always thinking of you, to attract her interest in you.

Of course, I simply introduce the example and skill the implications, if several techniques used together, then the effect will be better, so you can do let sister take the initiative to chase you.

No comments:

Post a Comment