Wednesday, December 14, 2016

For adult male defloration is a what kind of experience | 11 girl poking fun at the conference

Should think about the things I regret most is big 3 that the net love, early love no slot, we like all love couples from good morning be bored with to the evening, until he could not help but to ask for my - now that you have "unbearable", means that we all know what happens.

Meet later found that he was a fool, well, remove the mask's appearance will be a little different, I endure; To found that he was a virgin, I don't know what to say more or disappointed more: talking so yellow storm sewage, now you say with me a virgin? Talked about long distance relationships of the long drought meet when students understand meet showers urgently, no mood slowly set-up, please!
Worst of all, he is a virgin, still a curious baby. After the first end soon, and cheerfully put forward with me want to try all kinds of posture the desire of the various locations, including but not limited to PLAY, role playing, bathroom window exposure to PLAY... Just put me as a virgin school ah, unbearable, zero is not at all.

The experience that I find, for a long time, I'm afraid people for "virgin" has a wealth of lenovo and definition, but the story of "virgin" search is poor and thin, as if in the corner that is forgotten by people. Maybe no one wants to admit that he is a virgin, no girl have chance to know this is the first time that men's ticket. Like me, when I was imminent, and even after when you will realize that just is the other person's experience at the beginning of the "love". If possible, I hope each other to let me know in advance in this matter.
Fortunately, I wasn't alone on the way to a virgin defloration, the 10 to adult male drove past bracteal girl, some are keen to do "a virgin harvester", some unwittingly become a guider of virgin, they share the emotional experience "like a virgin in bed".
Like tiny said defloration story
At the beginning of the sentence can sum up the love experience.
@ broadsword is: I help he aimed at him.
@ imp: for adult male defloration our feelings, also do not know into didn't come in, it is over.
@ Doris: feel royal elder sister to get up at once.
@ bead Kings: for adult male role exchange defloration experience seems to be a third-rate romance novels, he carefully about the rest of my life and love, I can't completely, with the head of a bed thinking philosophy of life, and for a moment want to excuse yourself to go to the bathroom with a bath.
The small white set-up diary
The small white rabbit, white and white, tied collar handcuffs...

@ saffo said
For some time, a virgin strong preference, I think I did not understand what kind of lovely feeling that's interesting. And how to play are all control, slag, even if the other technology can realize the set-up is the fun of the little white rabbit. Moreover, the high chao what of, originally is not the pursuit of sex with a virgin. To experience the "old driver" the experience of feeling and sense of authority, the feeling was great.
Before take the male student for the first time, I have been to give him the basic knowledge of popular science for 3 months, helping to dispel all sorts of misunderstanding. Actual operation when I show him a phone, first he understanding is good, but is the play seems to don't know how to handle their, so basically I full initiative. Look at the enjoy, confused expression on his face I feel much more interesting than the high chao, feel good well...
But one thing really want to ridicule, the male students then mention he was my virginity and the process of this matter. Even the perfect moment of life, repeatedly said where that let a person feel boring, too. In the end is cut off.

@ Arlene
I like to do, and a virgin one reason is that I am more worried about health problems, if not a virgin also want to see a medical report just peace of mind. Another reason is, of course, very lovely, can realize the fun of set-up. And a virgin last video, I asked him to take photos to me, he took a really soft for my little fellow, not like a lot of people just how much to boast about their son. First, he touched I S, but I don't mind, after all, this is very normal ~ for the first time
Virgin fan of self-confidence
If you do not love learning, then you don't deserve to be my friend.
@ Melody
With me, in addition to the first he and I are in the other two are on the bed just know is the first time, really unhappy. Unreasonable, asked the boy if you first before go to bed feeling looks strange, but don't ask, started early discovered unexpectedly is elder brother, the mood is a capital of the WTF. Actually is? I also want a technique full of old driver! Met three virgins don't try to make them more comfortable cognitive and line power, study on AV alone, don't know where come of confidence. A virgin is not terrible, terrible is a virgin don't work.

@ radix bupleuri
Met two virgins... But really a virgin will have a fan of self-confidence, some will ask you for the first time is great. In order to maintain his first memories, I chose to deceive. Now think about by their warm cry.
Pretenders alliance
You two really not each other the main character in the story?
@ Kelly
I don't know if he is a virgin, up to now all the details of that night made me feel he is the first time, all thumbs, condoms, wear, can't find the hole, even nervous to swallow saliva... But he is not to admit that you are a virgin, and even a bluff to say with me, baby, I don't want to say with you previous sexual experience was afraid of you not happy, in fact, I even miss about... But you rest assured, that night, I still don't feel well, didn't do. Really, I don't care if he is in never about miss, I'm just curious why so care about the boys was a virgin?

@ an unnamed male students
Is the first time I talk to my girlfriend now, but she didn't know up to now, when I was a virgin. Old driver is to save face, how great brag about what he had before, in fact, when the actual combat are still a little guilty. Specifically, in order not to discover me to do for a long time foreplay, but luckily didn't find where his girlfriend moist after entering went well, and I kiss is good, should be muddle through, not losing face...

No comments:

Post a Comment