Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Greatest bubble girl routine is. ...

Routine "do not know when it had been floating in the body
I came home my mother gave me when making a delicious dish, when it comes to money
I know MOM says to me "you will form I"
Also have friends tell us that "you are taught routines"
Most of us teach you how to remove identification routines
The so-called "more sincere less routine"
But I am different van Gogh dust
I would just like to say
Routine that everyone knows
Pretending not to understand still not attracted to you




I saw on Twitter a status
Blogger asked, "How do you lie to each other and you slap slap"
Surely we subconsciously believe that comments should be boys in that
Actually, I start to feel the same way but when I open the comments
I found 80% are girls talking
Pretending not to know his routine or can he sleep
Look in the comments one deep small routines Wen Huang
I just want to say from the heart:
"I didn't know you actually like this girl" hahaha
This proves what the girls not a fool
So you need a layout of how happy would appeal to her repertoire



Two people want to be together
Is a routine after routine
I eat this you don't expose I
We willing to take the other person's routine
If not
You said I love you
She'll be fine in
Plain water
This love is not what women want
Emotional surprises
This probably only love
Now remember when junior high school
I posted it in a school to see the school "person of the year" post
It will want to fix her so I flipped through the posts to find her QQ
Pretending to be oblivious to her space message they have got
By virtue of my witty minds of course ACE
I guess he still don't know why I didn't leave a "passing no runner"
Fuck routine HA HA HA
It depends on how you understand routine
This behavior is routine
I can also say the network of romance meets



A lot of times we chat with friends
Will find every women know what purpose
"Did he ask me want to chase me"
"He put on a coat in the car is not afraid of me, please"
"He invited me to watch horror movies do not do is hope I took refuge in his arms"
"She said hungry is not waiting for me to take her to eat it"
"She says like dogs do not want to see my dog"
"She told me ill just waiting for me to care for her in front of her"
"She told me to go to his house to watch the curtain, just want to sleep for me? ”
Yes in fact routine is no such thing as a Nobel Prize so highly
We always see them at a glance in the routines themselves
We choose to steer clear of each other's routines are enough like
When we choose to pretend to not know what came into your routine
Stumbling all the way down into your arms
Not your routine got
But because his mother is attracted to you



So girls don't need anything
"How do I identify routine"
"How to form each other"
Needs is some more courage
Need a person to tell myself
You took to his routine was
His routine end and what will be the scenario
Boys began to build these can completely
Routine is the end of what
I cannot answer you
Only you two routines each other go
Person ready to look at each end for what
These items are for the kind of growth and experience



If your routine to see tackling
Only girl well enough to like you
You keep thinking about how to build attraction
To create this link
We put these issues at the right time to tell you
Teach you how to do it

If the girls pretended not to know your routine
Good for you
Is attracted to you by your routine is false is true
Back requires you to understand how to build long-term relationships

So
I have a routine
Do you want me to explore
You ask who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment