Friday, December 2, 2016

Few stir up the ashes of Women Act

Affectionately in the eye, and shortness of breath, gently touching, silently near ... ... These seemingly minor move can instantly translate into visceral call, was wiped out by two people who love each other erotic sparks.



Accidentally touching his hand

Sometimes sex is just so sudden, perhaps a look, perhaps a careless touch, eye under the eye and instantly feel sexual desire through each other's eyes, burning the burning ashes, there was a girl once told me. "If he wants to have sex, and I wanted him to, then I will have a sexy cloud of hormones in the air all around. Even if everyone didn't touch each other, they clearly know each other and each other's ideas. If my hand touched his hand by accident, as we like discharge, passionate.

Human language is sometimes is not real, but the body was not a lie. When your inner instinct is when you suddenly wake up. An extremely strong desire is you can't stop, it's to entice you deep, you could not help but fantasize you spring-germinating and begging.



Shortness of breath makes other happy

"Really turns me on is the smell of him. While we were in school, he explained to me a very complicated formula. He stood behind me, when he was more me less than a centimeter, I smell the seductive fragrance to him, felt his breath is hot and quick ... ... Then he put his hands on my arms, now I'm completely intoxicated. ”

Breathing itself would awaken some primal instinct, animal as well. In addition to rapid breath hot air outside, there is also an important factor in conveying information about sex, it's body odor. Whether it's breath odor, the smell of sweat and saliva scent, can convey this information. Effective work, it depends on mutual feelings. “”

If you don't like the man, the odor will definitely let you escape. If you are attracted, and that these would be a fatal attraction, holding your heart. Indeed, only the "like-minded" people to enter each other's hearts.


Stroking each other's touch

"Inadvertently, his hand touched my leg. Did not care. Continue to chat with her, he slowly leaned over and sometimes touched my arm. Take that, I am not aware, gently touched my face and hair, and slowly his face close to my face. A tide of desire flooded my body. A very intense, extremely violent desire. I told myself: I must talk to him POPs! "

The object to and has long been close to is no easy task, first you have to penetrate the other's self-protection layer and also break the last line of psychological, attractive men will give you reasonable manufacturing steps. Subtly erotic couple's relationship to the hierarchy and not bold. From another perspective, the specific act of love at noon, people of every inch of your skin is very sensitive, so long as a soft touch, a gentle touch, just enough to make lovers erre heartbeat, dream.



Environment against the alcohol numb

"We sat face to face in a restaurant, formal. Then we decided to go to the bar for a drink. Many people there, the music was loud. This time he sat next to me, was very close to me. He excuses it's too noisy, put his mouth close to my ear every time you spoke ... ... Although we're not hugging, kissing or anything, but can feel a thick sexy desires, lingers in their hearts ... ... "

When two people for environmental reasons especially lighting dark areas, coupled with the effects of alcohol and music can an aphrodisiac, let the affair between two people is more sublime, both zero point is reached. Both sides will have an impulse in the heart. Because the brain to release a large number of pheromones. Alcohol can catalyze this kind of pleasure. Let love filled room for two people.


Soulful eyes

When two people over a candlelit dinner, sit on the sofa and snuggle in my arms and watching romantic movies, and movie playback to a male host and four, affectionate look at when the moment is tainted by an atmosphere, two people without batting an eye along with television cameras. In his eyes I saw a very strong desire. My heart was messed up. From that moment on I knew I wanted to have sex with him. I'll never forget he had that look. ”

When dilated, it will appear blurry picture, and when you see someone you like, your pupil will enlarge slightly. This is very beneficial for people who fall in love, because it allows them to see loved ones face is always blurry, shrouded in a cloud of light. Small defects of the face would disappear, ugly man is OK, still can get pretty outstanding, and beautiful beautiful people simply look pretty.

People see is not real in love each other, but their own imagination in the minds of the other, is an illusion within the projection. No wonder "the beholder". Say was flirting on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment