Monday, November 28, 2016

Top ten "live" technique, let a man go away minute surrender!

Woman's lip is a man unable to resist temptation, and kissing is a man unable to resist the temptation. Men like Kiss focused expression of feeling, like you are more enthusiastic than him and certified only understand yes men kissing habits and taboos, can better grasp man's heart. Women must learn 10 kissing tips, then kiss a man crazy.




1, don't let the lipstick "killer"
Someone complained that his girlfriend's lipstick makes a man look sexy, kisses can be absolutely injurious-what kind of man would like sticky greasy kissing on the mouth. It makes people very uncomfortable, there is nowhere near feeling. So, before kissing women wiping or licking the lipstick to the lips too thick, this can allow your lover to see better.


2, to give him a surprise attack
Suddenly kisses him in the cinema, or take advantage of the crowded car clearance, accidentally break while their parents suddenly gives him a kiss, will make his astonished and excited intolerable. Some people say: "We invite friends for dinner at home, my wife called me to the kitchen, and told me to lend a hand. I entered the kitchen, she hugged me warmly and kissed me and then handed me a plate of fruit makes me go out and entertain guests. She kisses has caught me by surprise, so I haven't been able to react to, but in the end, I recall more excited, my wife's lovely ".

3, with eyes
Couples live together longer, shorter the time you have to look at each other. It's nothing. However, most men want to kiss some more before the eye, binocular intersection, and kiss in the process they don't like being stared at.
So, before kissing and tender to him behind the eye, discharge, while gently rubbing his cheek with a finger, then kisses a soul-stirring.



4, the sky falls also installed an invisible
"My wife loves the kissing gap West of East chat with me, which makes it boring and tired", "my girlfriend and Kiss, she suddenly said has nothing to do with this thing, particularly unpleasant." More than one man complained about a woman's "one two." Remember that men value women for their energetic, unstoppable force identity, you neglected him would be very sensitive to discern, but pride was hurt, make him down much. In order for you to be more focused in "against" him, sometimes you may want to think of him as a can stimulate your passion "outsiders", but never let him know this secret.

5, do not happen overnight
Compared with women, men prefer clear starting end of the thing, and this includes kissing. Therefore, a drunken Kiss should be a gentle lyric at the beginning and let your tongue gently into later further and gradually, step by step "upgrade". Such an approach would make him even more excited.



6, play hard
Gently kiss him quickly after the escape, kinds of provocative behavior is stimulating the male. Might as well make good use of your tongue, this kind of tricks. Married for seven years, Mr Cheung said: "when my wife in this way ' stirring up ', I like being on the foot of a wind-up alarm clock. ”

7, let him know how you feel
More years of husband and wife or lover, more should be with some more thoughts on kissing, some martial arts. In General, the Visual effects are important to men. You can kiss him, break away him and his for a while, let him see you, see the way your passions awaken and then lick your lips, to kiss him again ... ...

8, "to keep for attack"
There is no doubt that French kissing the most awkward. All the "experts" agree to this. Mr Wu, 28, said: "it allows you to read a stirring her emotions." But it must not be forgotten that although men like a little challenging, but you can not be too active, "power to" arrogate to totally let him obey you, otherwise, he would be frustrated until tired. The best way is, don't let him think you are in the "offense" and thought you were "yielding" to him. It is not difficult for you.


9, issued a "Hmmm" sound
This is crucial. Men need to be sure, therefore, should make him fully aware of how much his kisses make you happy, how good it feels, therefore, may wish to moan softly a few to boost his morale.

10, kissing his ear
Men do not see their erogenous zones in other parts of the body, but it's not the truth. Ah Chang, 32, said: "when my wife licked my ear or tongue in my ear when I too will be excited to read. If she called me in a whisper in my ear, it feels even more wonderful. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment