Sunday, November 27, 2016

I'm sorry, I love Biao

Last night I saw the background message see the morning, each message is full of bitterness.

Open class after I eat and just finished looking at mobile phones, when washing teeth one hand and cell phone, when washing face foam squinted looking at mobile phones, also is looking at a mobile phone before going to bed.

Many mail watch my heart along.

I got up to answer is: I like doesn't like me, I was wrong not so much how.

Think of the billions of people in the world, we know each other can have the same kind of feeling, why I like people just don't like me?




I used to like someone who doesn't like you, is probably the kind of person will just continue like kind of like her for a long time. So I know the pain.

Undocumented love, dark like, don't know what self esteem is like.

I love, my impression is most touching thing is the most impressive thing about the puff.

At the time I had just met a girl, because don't understand anything hard on a man during a chat I know she likes to eat eclairs. Very happy, because I'm also particularly fond of eating Choux.

From what I know she likes puff, they began to study in Beijing where delicious puffs, looking forward to get holiday when I was still in school then to buy delicious puffs and then sent to her in the past. But I'm a particularly impatient person, well couldn't wait for her, know that she likes to eat eclairs that moment, I just wanted to get her to eat the puff in order to think she'll like me slowly fall in love with me.



Because I know near her home where there is no selling puffs.

I just wanted to let her eat the puffs, there's time to get her more delicious, so one night I came home from school, eat a few bites, went out for dinner in a hurry to buy puff. Unfortunately, at that time had almost winter, dark early, and many businesses to close early, was very cold and I don't have the money for a taxi can only go in the cold wind.

Cake shops around my house are no puffs, I'd let her eat the puffs, so I sat in the nearly 40-minute bus to another place to buy her puff. Finally in a cake shop which was closed at the end of a box of puffs, I went to the downstairs when I was nine points.

I took puffs sit downstairs and inconspicuous places to call her, but I have no answer. I knew she was sleeping because she was then a lethargic person.

I sit in the upturned face, I don't know when will this night she wakes up, may 10 minutes may also be an hour later, may also have a sleep for tomorrow. But I still want to wait and see because puffs a night in the past is not so good.



I want her to puff and didn't want to disturb her sleep, so a phone call she did not pick up, I stopped playing. Sit down on the steps, playing with my Nokia 8250 snake, a fan in the dark blue tip I power and 10%, pass the time waiting for her to wake up.

In my cold and less than an hour she woke up, a lot earlier than the expected time is in my heart.

This is what I do many things for the girls, I most appreciate it.

Because every time I think of time sitting alone in the dark on the steps of the I, I love myself. Hold like what people like to eat, imagining the moment she saw herself will be moved, but does not know when she would wake up, not willing to call has been waking her, thought he was innocent.

I think this feeling is like a person who does not like his feelings.

Click here to view the source Web page

Want to be close to you and not too close to your normal step only takes a few seconds, and I want to put your feet in the air for a long, long time before fall. Which I have done many, many, and finally told me not to feel. One day I go to the Mall started to buy a suit for a pair of shoes for myself.

Started own photo retouching, to find some excellent new stylist give me hair care. Slowly she promised with me out on a date, I pull them slowly hand no longer resist, after I buy them to eat slowly, they may give me more food. I met a girl, found another girlfriend. I see people spending money than at their own expense.

I received a message last night someone said, "it feels like I never have before you lose you again. ”

Some people say, "I want to hug him, but he avoided me like the mouse, see a cat. Cartoons Tom accompany Jerry for a long time, right? Tom never hurt Jerry, right? ”
Someone said, "her world without me, my world is her. ”
Some people say "I the southern wall were smashed, and he didn't look me in the eye. ”

Christmas fair given her she likes to eat chocolate, give everyone in the class, buy a chocolate bar in addition to their own. Bought 49 pieces, that chocolate 13.5 piece at that time.

Someone tossed and turned through several cities came to each other's cities, but did not dare to tell each other. Meet with a city cannot communicate with each other, and wants to go to college or fill out each other in the city.

Was also because like someone so afraid to do anything, even meet to hide away, lest the feel is intentionally appear in front of each other, afraid they will be hated.

There are a lot of people doing a lot of unexpected things.

Like many free babysitters, free of trash, and free booty.

Figure

Truth may be because I have never been so persistent waiting an impossible to respond, when I read those comments last night, I'm really a distressed one.

It turned out that really love this kind of thing exists in the world.

Each of them carefully with behind the man. You pull your afraid of missing, reach out and be afraid to make mistakes.

There is despair in those messages, there is confusion, there is bitterness, also with a lot of dedication.

Sometimes we complain about how the whole world knows I like you you don't know? So let me tell you, she is not known, but she pretended not to know.

How do I write words in the circle of friends around are awesome, can't you see?



Each other are not deaf nor blind, it is not like you.

I like it when the girls, there was a time my QQ signature has been linked to a series of numbers, no one know what the numbers mean.

Mobile squares digital keyboard to spell girls name.

I think she knew, I thought she must not guess, because she never mentioned and no wonder.

You can one day when we were chatting until much later, I realized that she knew that string of numbers to represent her name.

She speaks not only because she was not moving.

Love is the source of happiness is a source of suffering in the world.

We cannot control who will fall in love with, which is very unfair thing in the world.

Why we like the people? Why do we like not like people? Why do we like someone who doesn't like you?

Figure

Because our approach is wrong.

So like a person of this kind of thing is not fair. Because someone does not like, does not mean that the other is wrong.

Could be wrong or your own.

Often persist to the end is not clear to us what you are going to love or want to win.

I really want to win should not be each other one day fell in love with themselves, but one day I can do myself. I know how to attract each other.

Once upon a time I don't think the world will really hopeless persist like a person for a long time, ever since last night, I believe.

She gave you a piece of candy you will be very happy, go back only to find that you have given her a box of candy.

You sad still feels better than others is not one candy to comfort himself with this.

I used to think this kind of thing called a cheap shot, I know this things called feelings. Is one of the greatest and most humble of emotions. I understand.

You didn't like to eat sugar, you like the man who gave you candy.

As long as you love me, you can, right.

Nothing in this world is love, truth who knows it all.
But the other side still win your heart.

Dear you:
Hi, I'm van Gogh dust.
I hope you can get sober, you should treasure yourself.
You have to know people because of the instability of the foot stand is the center of gravity, you like a person tired sooner.
You should be cherished, who does not love you shouldn't take over your heart, let down our dating tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment