Friday, December 2, 2016

After sex, we should talk about what

Life, everyone doesn't go very well, play mahjong three, landlords second short of a love a short, about love, sometimes you might get, but still feel don't know if you have this kind of feeling. But an ambiguous relationship between not being in love, finally broke up as enemies.

Known North for several years I had contact with her have not been temperature light
Many ways I have are very in tune with her alone lonely quiet
Conditions permitting, we are willing to life in the House
Every time you talk about feeling like a wounded beast with each other licking his wounds
Show fragile and dark deep communication between two people closer
But in fact, we do not keep in touch sometimes we may be a year or so would not say a Word
She belongs to in the girls don't like the circle of friends
So when we are not in touch as never appear in each other's lives of two parallel lines

I particularly enjoy the feeling of her home, especially when I was very tired when I don't want to take responsibility for anything, can laughing shouting drunk in the room don't have to worry about disturbing anyone, even noisy next door without embarrassment, anyway, after leaving to meet again in a sea of risk is almost zero. Can not quality of the toss to the room is a mess, wash hair styling hair as if nothing had happened and left the room. Don't have to worry about very tired or have to climb up the bed in room




In the North and I know over the years for some time she was like my hotel
We often come when you need each other in her bedroom
We don't like turning on the light doesn't like curtains to minimize air conditioner
Across the room is cold, so when we need each other in a warm
We could not see each other's faces judgment at the moment we can only rely on subtle a cigarette end distance

Usually in a lot of places we looked more like two people not familiar with
No one would have thought that doesn't look cooked two people lying on the same bed
Sometimes what we do and sometimes we do nothing
With cloudy days we may not see each other where
But we know that there are people like you in the room with you

We all like to enjoy said in that kind of environment does not distinguish between true and false heart
Enjoy that people bring their own cold room warm
Both mentally and physically
I especially like on a cell phone when she called out shout
Then holding the phone in one hand and the other hand blocking me in the mouth



The last time I appeared in her bedroom is half a year ago
I need a room for me to get hammered and North-North is the best choice
The next morning I carry forgot how cold can of beer knocking on her door

I kiss up, of course, are used to bite
Kiss says she won't talk to me anymore that was our last Kiss

We had no contact for a long time that I haven't been to that one for me is like a temporary hotel room
I never thought about what this relationship is called
Never thought we also have people who suffer if there is
Because we shouldn't have trouble shouldn't be complicated
We are each other's life itself is optional
When we have a lover never thought does not appear in each other's lives
When we sometimes think of the room the single, one more person to accompany their

I also didn't want to and North-North, I thought she did
Just like we can sell beer ashtrays to the bed
He and I have never such things to love on the bed
Because we know each other too
Understand the character and even life to include both male and female friends should have been kept secret came out
So we have no results
I cannot accept her with other men
She could not accept me and other women

Such feelings seem dirty, like any other emotions are simple and pure
In fact a lot of people were behind a dirty secret
Supposed to know a lot of things don't always want the bottom bottom
Also know pretended not to know a lot of things will be better

I am a loving, fickle man
When I'm deep in me and who even better no man of ideas
Lady whoever left me as soon as I accepted the reality I will be totally broken thoughts
"Do not have access to the best"
The idea had never existed in my head
For me to be with is the best this is my truest thoughts

Going the wrong way to remember loving the wrong person to know how to let go of you pretending to be invulnerable to get ready to wanjianchuanxin not do men need to take responsibility.

You hold back not to contact each other, waiting for each other to find you, but often counterproductive, some very important person you think, you don't touch, it will never contact you, all relationships become weak reasons. Do not say, one does not ask; or an embarrassing question, a perfunctory answer. Conversation is an art, with colleagues working on the love people have very different, which is necessary to contact. While the latter only active and passive.

Figure

I have always advocated mutual investment, to owe each other, otherwise He Huai Burma?

People ask, Ta clamoring to break up with me now, telephone, text message back.

I would like to say: when they leave town are actually test much fanfare, really left no farewell, inviting voice shouting to go people, a crying two three hanged were eventually dropped debris on the ground, quiet and muffled bent down and picked up piece by piece. People who really want to get out, silently pick on a sunny morning, wrapped up most often worn coat, out the door and never came back.

Someone asked, why I can't ask Ta

World, not squeezed out of time, just don't want to go to about. Every choice is an inner orientation. Meet always caught off guard, and parting is premeditated, never ending story too much, you have to get used to meeting and parting. We love many people in this life, the best time on the road? Ta why not think about yourself!

Don't be a victim and let everyone know your misfortune. Someday you will understand, you haven't been to eat, you don't have to tell the story, few really understand you, most people will stand on their own position, peek at your jokes. You have to do is, hide secrets, then step by step become more and more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment