Thursday, December 1, 2016

Do you do get naked on the first day of what?

Her home
And then
I said I was going to play world of Warcraft
Then she moved a Chair to sit in my reading I found a wild play hero screws
Has been destroyed
Every now and then I have to show before her operation mounted under
From time to time in my audio out flame flame flame flame flame flame
And then
By dinner time, she said she wanted to go back to the
I said would you like to kiss a
And gave their first kiss, and then continued to go back and play world of Warcraft
Now that I think
Make a ball of Warcraft, how not to kill myself ... ...




Take off early this morning, arranged to get together for lunch to dinner
Didn't sleep well all night ~
Meet at noon, eat well shy ...
Drinking two bottles of beer and courageous, she drinks
Afternoon study hall
Night walking around the playground
Sitting on the lawn, holding her hand
She's so excited, said didn't want to and the boys ~
Does jump in my heart ~
Watch her happiness of beautiful ~ good luck ~
She said, well, you're not that special guy ~.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now she won't say so. ...



I say, she finally agreed to the
Hand Street for two hours
Sweaty all dehydrated, just do not want to release
Be afraid to let go of it and not let
Heart thud of dance, danced a night, didn't sleep well
But the next day the special spirit, got up extra early to buy us breakfast
Asked about her, she said she went back at night crying
It turns out she likes me for a long time




One night in a tea shop in the movie when he quietly from behind and hugged
And how his tongue out ...
Is long and hot tongue kiss for the first time ...
And didn't say
Two people like nothing happened
He sent me back to the dorm, and Goodnight
At noon the next day he called again about a meal, go to
Are caught tongue Kiss
(This guy really loves to tongue Kiss)
Then I asked that we would be together then?



The afternoon of May 12, 2008 earthquake
Mobile phone no signal, we are concerned about each other
She came North Park homes to me, and I went up to her East Park homes
Halfway meet
Aftershocks continued, we are afraid
Go hand in hand in the campus it was getting dark
Decisions on the football field a sleep
I'm going back to the dormitory two quilts
She said no, it's too dangerous
I insist on going to, afraid she catch a cold
She beat me but to agree
We walked to the front of the dorm building, a hug
True death
She was downstairs waiting for me, I ran up the quarters back two beds
We took the quilt to the football field, a PU cover
Light rain that night and constantly
Hold tight or feel cold



Class, eat when walking side by side, not in hand
Because he said his brother had a process of adaptation
。。。。。。



Confirm the day of the first snow of the year

Winter vacation, because is the busy Chinese new year at home, did not go out with him
One was jumping all day cleaning, jumped forward to dinner, jumped forward to watching TV
MOM full =_=
Evening, he called
What surprised and delighted and anxious
First time call me eh
Mind I phone voice will be not good ...
Hey how to shake my hand kept it ...
Legs began to shake to feed ...
I wish I had picked up my mom asked me what I say ...
Well whatever, I'll pick up!!
Oh no, no, my mouth very stupid if not embarrassing ...
Then the cell phone has no sound ...



Promised the night together
Next day a day was all wood a message
Let alone meet dating
Micro letter nu asked him and this silly boy answers
Suddenly acquired a girlfriend, not react ...



Held on the first day after my no Oh God



In Shanghai at that time, Christmas Eve
I would test the next day, she came to Shanghai to play
Confession was silly
Give an Apple
Hope you return safe
Hope your happiness comes from my



To call parents
New year's dating does not go



One o'clock one day he asked me
I tell you something, you don't get angry!
Small deer thrown in my heart, pretending nonchalance of say
Well, what
His reply: I like you, do not be angry!
I woke up sleepy Nyima
Though his heart would jump out of the screen
Proud return
I knew already, go to school tomorrow. Sleep!
Then until three o'clock I'm not sleeping
Is to meet tomorrow morning to say what
Awkward awkward

Finally in the morning, ran the school early in the morning
Than I had to, I linger at the door for a long time to go in
Finally took a deep breath and, seated next to him says:
Math homework lend me a copy!!!
Then we copied homework all morning ...
Without saying a Word ...



I am on the morning of 10th, just know some guy say to girls
We get the news this afternoon, saying that they have started to show up, show the dead and hundreds of people
And myself both on the list of victims, I have always been afraid for the worst malicious, to infer couple dog
But I behold, also not bad under murderous to this point
Moreover, always smiling and kind of single dogs, what cool hand Luke in the class?
But today proved to be the case, testified that I their bones
There is another single dog
, Proves that not only is killed, it is killing
But there are couples, said they were "mind"
But then Rumors spread, saying they are to die for
Carnage has made my eyes could not bear to see
Rumors have made my ears cannot bear the smell
I know the cause of death boy was silent
Say, say
Not vindicated in the outbreak, perish in the confession!

No comments:

Post a Comment