Friday, January 20, 2017

What are the details as you can see a girl you want to sleep?

1. Said in the middle of the night in a bad mood
Can you go to your house to stay


2. Say to you
I want to get together with you
 

3. About after go back
Suddenly say may not be able to back to the dormitory
How to do?


4. Clamouring for and you go to the hotel to blow air conditioning
Watching TV


5. The big aunt go just oh
Do you know


6. Make a phone call in the middle of the night with you
I drank too much


7. Ask you to go to the movies
Choice is an evening movie


8. To drink with me tonight


9. Ask me go shopping
Did you take id card


10. Don't go to my bed
Then turned off the light


11. Which hotel do you like to go to sleep?
I don't want to go back in the evening


12. Less than 40 minutes to calculate rape
Come on
To sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment