Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How can love, do you want to save?

Male: 
the girl said that she did not believe that true love don't want others to chase her we met on the sound out matching She and I were a freshman Wechat business part-time so she is very busy, but will reply me after a few days I showed to her But she pointed out directly let me don't chase after her But talk to her, or would you reply me Since she doesn't want others to chase she doesn't believe in love Why do you want to play sound out again? How can I do to catch up with her.
a
The girl is only a part-time job as a freshman, and very busy, her personality independence and security is very low, often can't rely on anyone, And she said, "don't believe in true love", to show her feelings very exclusive, mistrustfulness, it is difficult to establish close relationship with people.
Plus your emotional intelligence is low, in the case of appeal does not reach the designated position is anxious expression, seriously exposed his demand. Say she now reply you purely on the basis of a micro guest clothing habits.
Above all, do you want to catch up with her or be very tough, I suggest you from the beginning of the attraction phase, can be high value shows through in the circle of friends, main show is an independent you have act as a responsible person.
male
The teacher hello! That's right. She was 25 years old, I was 22. My girlfriend and I together is her to me. She talked about four relationship before, she also told me that she is a very insecure person, yourself about that before gun, is in retaliation for the former boyfriend. But I think she can tell I just really want to and I together, and then we together! After quarrel happened twice, the first time in a relationship because she and I, there is a girl add me, and I are not familiar with that girl, I didn't tell her I have a girlfriend, she felt that I don't care about her. Breaking up with me. Forgive me. Before yesterday and had a fight, because a girl like me, she and I have another boy three people above relations belong to auo, love is not full. In a bad mood, she asked me to miss her regret? After I jokingly said: it's okay, maybe there is an opportunity, and a good chase. She turned over my mobile phone to see, very angry. Said to break up with me, give me the chance I do not cherish. Said I was a sense of inferiority seeking existence in his bones. In retaliation for me, and she decided to go home now, and the other boys go out to travel, she said she didn't delete my WeChat is to let me see, let me feel sick. But I really never second thoughts, I just want to and she good together. To the teacher, now how can I save her?
a
Many people break up a first reaction is to restore, but love is rational, calm down first, think about why did you save? Recover after you can solve problems between you? Can you bear the consequences of a break up and hurt again?
She is extremely insecure, in retaliation for the former boyfriend about gun; In retaliation for you decide to go home, and the other boys go out to travel, brother, are you sure she and not helping to booty call that guy? She not insecure, self-worth also is extremely low, use betray my own way to let you feel the pain of the body, indirect gain your attention so as to confirm the existence of her own, this way is too extreme, in the long run, brother, are you sure you can stand it?
male
How to continue to heat up with her to get to the next stage? Xiao state teacher, know a girl more than three months just met once. Just start is not familiar with chance we are familiar with Then chat every day from morning to night, eyes in the morning to the evening good night, video, voice, lasted more than half a month. This time she was very concerned about my whereabouts, sometimes I didn't mean to send my WeChat screenshot she would ask me who is looking for me, she talked the heavy she explained to me, slowly light down She want to do things every day, I also slowly many. Of course still every day morning and evening, just chat less frequently. I'm used to it (see just like at the first glance Just don't familiar with didn't go to too much closer contact) want to do now, I don't want to give her the pressure, let her not to adapt, I'm anhui work in xx. 4 hours she is xx people just this period of time to go home So I didn't meet WeChat chat all the time, I this plan was to go back later.
a
Or do you do in attracting the quite good, but has been based on the network, so little contact in real life, cause you topics of common interest to chat after it is difficult to have the ductility of other topics.
Brothers you as much as possible growth of contact line, from the network to the life, otherwise this chat is very difficult to maintain; If there is no way to meet frequently find her every day, is not recommended her to do things, and reply to you slow, you will frequently find her again cause she dislike, so you have to reduce the frequency of looking for her chat, focus on improve the quality of your chat!
male
My junior high school has a crush on that girl, then she should know, now
In college are coming to the graduation, we get together one day, she suddenly asked me out, and then ask me if there are any dating in the university, such as an appointment and then we go to each other's graduation ceremony, after the teacher you said we can have a story? She also said that don't have a boyfriend. Now on WeChat I chat from time to time to find her, but she didn't like the initiative to find me, what should I do?
a
Although she released a lot of interest to you indicators: such as active ask you out for dinner, she asked did you dating, take the initiative to tell you she don't have a boyfriend, make good to each other's graduation ceremony, but that doesn't mean she is coming to you, is likely to be pseudo interest indicators, in simple terms may be brothers you think much.
Suggest you give her first with my obedience test, identify clear she is interested in you really. Such as looking for her a favor, in view of your relationship, had better look for is no small thing), such as do a report for you
What; Or ill tell her, see her willing to come to see you even buy medicine for you.
If it is a pseudo index, it is suggested that, from the perspective of the high value show, to attract her; If it is true, then you can upgrade the relationship, suggest many development offline relationships with her, like to eat, go to the library, to establish common goals and so on.
male
My girlfriend and I want to break up, attitude is very firmly. Cause is too long I didn't see a bit blame her but she come to see me, her quick graduation practice various (busy only one day off on Sunday), she think I am old because the angry started to break up with me, said she was too tired don't have the energy to two or morethings feelings, think a lot of different, her and me say I bring her a lot of trouble, said that she should be realistic, she immediately work I need to read two years, she think we are planning for the future is not the same as the last could not walk together, simply point to break up, let her take it easy. Said I like her and then let go, peace break up. I say let her calm a few days, she has always been firmly said break up, in a few days. The last three days let me don't touch her, she also wants to end so, give me a reply in three days. I have a chance to recover? Help ah Xiao bongos, urgent urgent!
a
Brothers, it is clear you the key problems is your footsteps have failed to keep pace with the growth of her speed, which can cause two consequences: she needs someone to give guidance and help, but you don't have to; 't you rather be her depend on power, for her, instead of dragging her hind legs (because she is busy no time to see you angry looking uncomfortable). Values do not match with the two problems of catalytic, she break up is also understandable.
She hesitate in three days give you reply now, because your feelings over the past few years to build a stronger connection. So now more fortunately, you still have chance to recover, but can save success depends on how big you make efforts. Suggest you now began to constantly improve their own value, keep up with the growth of her footsteps, in this way can we move forward together with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment