Sunday, December 18, 2016

I learned from 100 date?

Two years ago, 29, I return to the dating world. Through the ensuing divorce storm and entanglements, I felt with horror to destined to lonely life. But never lack a man on the net, I am going to to find a date. If I know it will take one year time to date and experienced hundreds of times, I might have to go to sign up for a class first. Because the birds, the date is also a kind of extreme sports, you will be tired, scarred, even hope you how long a kidney to cope with alcohol.

At first I as a project to complete, the date list, write notes, meticulously make records. I downloaded a bunch of dating software, every morning opened his eyes first thing in the brush. Soon I can decide about people in ten seconds out, whether the next to the car before 4 o 'clock in the morning kiss, or go to my home at 9 o 'clock in the evening the food swept away in the cupboard. My friends think I must be mad, they said: "you can't... wait a little?" But I didn't stop. Now I would like to chat with you what I learned from here to help you save some time and effort, if you can avoid a broken heart, it would be better.

The first date
"Very good." I secretly wondering, because I'm waiting for and a humorous writer to enjoy afternoon tea time. This is my first date six years later, it was exciting! I feel sure good results mistake. A piece of tea chat, my teeth suddenly started terrible pain, cause I can only use one side of the teeth to chew. Obviously I move a bit is not sexy, Mr Writer didn't want to talk to me at all.
Originally when I leave this period of time, dating world changed the rules of the game. The facts tell me, now it's much easier to date the same as toothache rough, I'm stronger faster to keep up with the routines.
2-15 date
Once I tweak, it must dumbfounded a few times. The 5th date, object is a shy boy, silent in the two hours of meal; Eighth date going to and I spend the night, but when I said there are buses, he angrily said: "well, I go now!" 15th, may, because there is no close too crazy, a neighborhood rutting cat sneak into my bedroom, still bite my feet.
God, I sigh to myself, can't hungry any more. I decided to stop seeing everyone who show interest to me, they have to and I have resonance, a job that interests me, also need to send a photo of himself.
I also summarizes several ideal rendezvous, lively and not too loud, easy to drink a cup of (had better have a chat topic), into the attack, back can keep them. See the show, watching a movie and eat together these options, will not be considered.
16th date
There are always new possibilities, this is one of the advantages of chatting on the net. When getting along with a lovely comedian, I to the very verge of despair. On the first date, and we talked for several hours. He also called after I go home, and he talked for a long time. Two months we spend a lot of good time, laughing together, up together. Interval dating but gradually, more and more long, he no longer send message to me.
I just can't think of date also get in touch with each other, this is wrong? Isn't being together with someone, I will have to make compromises? I do know is that I need more.
21 date
I very looking forward to for the meeting, we had a long chat on social software before this. Dating is a lawyer, looks kind and clever. But when we meet, I know we can't produce chemical reaction between immediately. His cute and interesting, but in the kiss, everything is finished. And your text hot guy kiss lingering for a few weeks as a cold, dripping with water fish to jilt your lips, instantaneous collapse.
But, have to say, he is a good partner, we later still often watch performances and exhibitions, is a high strength of dating in unexpected harvest.
29 date
Things began to gradually improve. I met an amazing man, he is handsome, interesting and attractive. Our first date didn't end until 3 o 'clock in the morning, looking at the stars, white water rafting river I blush difficult since the suppression. But the second time around after the meeting he whole evaporate, immediately I recovered. Friends come out to comfort, I finally agreed to stop in the date for a month.
Internet dating after addiction is very dangerous, every day looking at your thumb up number should be understand. In the heart of fear and insecurity when dating is not appropriate, after the attack, I need more take good care of yourself.
30-50 times dating
I began to doubt if I never met so let I like of the person as Mr 29, but things soon plummet, not the worst, only worse.
Mr 37 to me on the way home from the restaurant couldn't help crying. And in August Mr Date 48... look on the net, but not 10 minutes rolled sheets would ask me to his home.
A first meeting and I will talk about incest is not a dating someone, he meet me the first sentence is: "god, your hat with a tea cozy."
I'm dating a guy for four times, only know that he told me that personal information is false. My self-esteem has shaken, exhausted. Why these dates are not below? Really someone will use the Internet looking for a relationship? I reflect on their behavior patterns, is I take the initiative to choose the bad boy, gave up a good man? I think I also desire for sex for a long time, they disappear is really heartbreaking. Rush not only more haste, less speed, also will not carefully screen out some possibilities.
For the 67th time dating
Meditation does return, I met a lovely guy soon. My husband and 67 date several times, he is a children's literature writer, kiss, was convinced I almost want to give his knee, but he always looks restless. Although don't know why, but we can't agree with he and I.
I've learned before fully understand a man, "looks very beauty" actually proves nothing.
For the 72th time dating
72 is a very cool reporters, he knew that the city's best restaurants and devotedly to pursue me. First dates in a shaky start, we were trapped in the rain to cancel outdoor movie field, almost became a picnic in the mud. But he was friendly and attentive, I slowly feel happy, then we went out a few times again.
Unfortunately, no matter how hard, I didn't feel for him. I must again amiable, I remind myself that, most of the time, date may, like myself, looks nervous and not perfect.
For the 90th time dating
Christmas day arrived, and my dating site has been around half of London. Because in a hurry to end date, it took me two months to find a right person, but each other but suffer from fear of commitment. And he said, we can be together, but the premise is to continue to contact with others at the same time.
Some things need to be changed, so I make the second choice standard list, this time is one ticket veto project, such as live with my parents, poor personal hygiene, etc., and a clearly does not conform to the standard of people is a waste of feelings and appointment, I began to decrease look unrealistic date. I feel I'm learn to control.
Date. 100-99
On my first date on the anniversary of that day, I arranged the two dates. In the dating world knows, arrangement is very useful. A heavy date as the shot put -- and an unemployed actor embarrassment to drink a cup of coffee, he and eight people live together.
I was walking in the second rendezvous direction, the mood also is very heavy, but I still straight up his spine go my favorite bar, filled with the style of 40 s, there have great retro cocktail.
Here I found a bit as if Mr Adult version of harry potter, he wears glasses and striped scarf. "He's a nice smile." I think, at the same time, we hug to say hello. A few hours later, we have kissed miss class three buses in a row. I'm just a little optimistic, after all, I already had too much to go wrong date experience.
But it is a year later, we just live together. It is obvious that this time is different. This is too smooth, there is no embarrassment at odds, the requirement of developing multilateral relations.
This is my key findings in 100 date: the date are many people in the workplace and software are not really want a relationship, no matter what you do, all can't change their plan. I know, that's despair! No matter how many times you date, as long as he is not the right person, you are useless.
I am very happy the other date didn't work, because eventually they took me to the place where I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment