Saturday, January 14, 2017

Strike up a conversation of practical session

Strike up a conversation of practical session
These practical hermetic gave you a chance to realize the freedom of men and women
Who are your legs tired? You have run a whole day in my heart?
, are you a friend of x x x?
Careful detours difficult to go, I'm no brakes!
Good afternoon, how are you?
 
Before I buy you a drink, can you tell me your telephone number?
, believe me, I've been looking for you want to talk to, but it's really hard! Now while you can talk with you, but my in the mind very panic.
, I can borrow a phone call with you? My husband told me that if I fall in love again, have to hang up a telephone call to him.
, can I borrow a dollar? I want to call you mother thanks to him.
, can I dance with you?
Who can give a guide? (male asked: where are you going?) To your heart.
, I have the honor to buy you a drink?
, could you tell me what time is it now?
, can you tell me how to strike up a conversation with men? (male answer, then repeat it again)
Who do you know where are we now? Because I have lost in your eyes.
, do you have a telephone in heaven? I want to play the past told them that they lost an angel.
, do you know who is the most suitable for you? Is I.
Here, don't drink beer, the atmosphere here is too bad, might as well...
Next week, do you have any fun?
Talk to me, you want to listen to? (yes) here it is.
Each here to meet you, may I have your name, please!
Every time I see you, I have vowed to talk with you, but now I have already done so.
Good evening, how are you?
, well! Hello! My name is......
Please forgive me so take the liberty of, may I introduce myself?
Who can lend a fire?
, the same way with me? Can with you?
, go so soon? Then wait a minute! Let me buy you a drink.
, let me sit on your lap? See what will happen?
(first pour some water on him) you take these wet clothes out and go back with me!
, hey! I know you?
, let me buy you a drink?
Go to where I live together, point stimulation?
, hey! Shy guy, I was told that the world's most lonely people, is the shy man and the most beautiful woman. I think I am here to relieve the pain of both of us.
If I invented words, I will first invented the "you" and "I" this two word.
I forgot his phone number, can you borrow?
, I never strike up a conversation with someone, you can teach me?
, I like your body of each muscle, especially if you put in.
Who is your father a thief? (not) so how did he put the stars in the sky had stolen down in your eyes? Strain (remember to prepare for the answer, in case he answer is "yes")
If I said you have a good body, are you willing to let me post a post it?
Here because it's too cold, or because of your relationship?
, I miss my teddy bear, but it lost earlier, would you like to sleep together with me?
I hope you can in my mouth, rather than just stay in my mind.
, it is not very boring? We might as well find a quiet place to have a good look at each other.
Funnily enough, but I'm pretty sure where I met you.
I never do such a thing, but today to make an exception. This is my business card. I hope to see you again.
, I think for a long time, don't know what to say with you, but I finally said.
, if you want to me, though.
I have been watching you dance, it seems that we are less likely to jump, why don't we sit down to drink a cup of good.
Looked at him, (note that the label on the shirt, when he said: "you is what" -) just look at you in my size.
or
Just look at you is made in heaven.
, please give me five minutes to talk with you, ok?
, kiss me! .
, we find a place to do something like to do! I'll tell everyone what we do.
, let us in, as the country you're my brother, that we are close relatives.
, let's go over there!
Out, let's skip the awkward scenes, pretend we have known for quite a while. By the way, your mother is ok!
My name is XXX, you can shout when you want to scream these words.
My name is x x x, but you can call me dear.
Good morning, how are you?
Maybe one day we can go for a drink.
· I hinders your work?
Most men are like a public toilet, whether clean or dirty. Not worthy, which one are you?
Oh, what a beautiful hat! Et: can I see?
The lace, how nice! Goes well with my duvet!
Nice shoes, I see.
No one can tell me who you are, but I believe that have seen you before.
· oh! Dear, I always tell myself tonight can never fall in love, but it was all you destroyed.
Although it's not very creative, but can I buy you a drink?
(pinch the his ass) I'm sorry, is this seat taken?
, I think we can enjoy to other places.
Please talk with me, so, on the other side of the hate guys don't bother me
.
Hurry up, the light was coming to, quick kiss me!!!!!!!
Give me a call when you are free, I have to go now, this is my phone.
, don't stay here all night! We can find a more quiet place?
Look, I did a good job:
, some people can only run a mile in four minutes, but I spent an hour a four yards walk come before you;
, we can find a quiet place?
Can use a word to describe today, that is "leg acid is dead". To go back to my home, open your leg!
, this shirt if lay on my bed must be very beautiful.
There is a party tonight, do you want to?
, talk to yourself!
In this complex and fascinating shells, lay a very shy person, please be gentle.
, the people here besides you are very ugly.
Who want to eat for breakfast?
, would you be my love buffet, lying on the table, let me help yourself? ,
In the summer of 93, you are not in Los Angeles?
If there is a woman, come and strike up a conversation, what do you do?
, would you please drink a glass of wine? Or at least to accompany me to go to the bar. I left my glasses at home, now is completely blind.
, would you marry me?
, I am not a bitch like ZhanDiBi Socrates's wife! I promise.
, you let me see you, I will let you see me.
You must be a piece of chocolate, candy, because my eyes completely satisfied.
You are so cute.
You are badly clogged, radiant! Even to melt the plastic in my underwear:
Your father must be a baker, because you have a pair of nice butt.
, I'll come over, so you may think I'm crazy, but I just have this impulse want to buy you a drink.
"Yes" is my pet phrase, you?
Good, you look happy! Just put a fart?
It seems that you are want, want to take a bath with me?
You have already learned a conversation skills, the question is: do you have any courage to use? If you don't have the guts to doesn't matter, I mean it. The content of the book mentioned very shock, if you are a woman stood aghast at the notion that better. Because in this way, you can give yourself time to adjust state of mind, you can be on their own dogs or brother friend do exercises, in its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment