Wednesday, January 11, 2017

True love everything down: a small German shepherd to dig the corner for me

female
Keywords: public relations ambiguous
  
I am a girl, I 97 he 93, his senior year my internship. His 175 hebei people I 158 people of hunan. With him half a year, also very good to me, very tolerant my temper, angry will coax me. Is he chased me, I at ordinary times is, temper a lot but he didn't angry with me. At ordinary times feeling is very good but there are a few things I want to ask how to do in the mind have a knot in one's heart.

1. Identify a younger sister, together with me know before, no intimate chat at ordinary times, but once she birthday he sent an amount of 5.20.

2. With the opposite sex with him, he said he has a girlfriend, but let him from his hair, and p the wacky pictures for her.

3. Together half a year did not introduce me to his friends, his friend know me and I know that some of his friends but no contact, I have a feeling that I didn't walk into his life. And not on any social software shows that he has a girlfriend.

4. Take the subway yesterday he was holding my hand, see acquaintances come he loosened, but later on, he explained that let go not because see acquaintances but because of who I am to be using a mobile phone to check line but my watch is not the case. These he explained many times, but I thought it no use trying to explain about the third point I said many times I'm mind but he has no action. Behave like loves me but I can't tell, because these things I don't know what he is thinking.

Please answer

a

Actually say to your request to enter his circle of friends but he has been refused by a variety of reasons, this can be understood as he has not yet been completely recognized you, at the same time, the reason that he is not going to take the initiative to tell you, because he take the initiative to say is in and you draw a line, break the balance of your existing. So you only by reflection on the relationship of the objective position, analyzing the value of both of you partner come to the conclusion that he is not enough for you in terms of the recognition, and then suit the remedy to the case for change.

Suggest you use before in the course of self knowledge comprehensively evaluate the present and the future development of the two of you, including your internship after the arrangement and the arrangement of after his graduation, and the other an objective evaluation for yourself. Secondly you mentioned about SAO can continue to look at, if often teach not to change or intensified trend can consider to points, and reduce what he did for you and further observe his behavior.
 
male
Key words: fault

How to restore the previous I make mean to break up with girlfriend to ask The next day I regret it to make it reality also have to find her talk to her apology But she just listen Don't talk On Friday, the last time I find her she can send the passage You don't be so tired We just let it be Even if together also is not in the state.

a

The word "a" is not the exclusive of girls, but I'm from the point of the behavior of break up you so casually, affirmation is the lack of effective communication between you and a lot of things can not same frequency, there must be one party did not express your true feelings, accumulate over a long period, led to the relationship between collapse, and this contradiction is not depend on an apology can solve.

Sometimes the invalid apology will only make you appear more failure. So I suggest you, if the other party does not agree with composite is disconnected for a period of time, you want to improve yourself during the disconnected, ready to come back to her with a new attitude. Ability to express emotions and the ability of self-control, this period of time will become an important time you a short-term self-improvement, recommended to us before about emotion management and the content of the self improvement, also can contact our emotions, an analyst at more efficient help.
 
male
Keywords: do asked the poacher

How do you do I like a big me three years old, she is, she has a boyfriend, and together for two years, recently, in the case of don't know what I say to her. But behind come out to play together, she said is a bit like me, call waiting for her to deal with things between her and her boyfriend again, I don't know what to do.

a

In general sense than girls are like their older men, because both from the ability to provide emotional and provides the ability of survival value, means that older men have more experience in resources and control access to resources.

Since you now that I love the girl not explicitly refused to you, may mean that you are in some places is very attract her, but you should pay attention to is that you are in the case of knowing he has a boyfriend, but others don't think so, girls are normally do not take the initiative to admit that she did not break up situations and others ambiguous, so you will face some criticism also asks you to prepare.

There is a risk that you the girl I love you conceal her love status to you at the beginning, when you are no longer attractive she would probably hide with you, because this way is part of her in the mating strategy. If you want to ask the girl to get along with your appeal must not fall for a long time, this is not an easy thing, and we have been constantly in to help you, hope you can also follow us keep learning, keep progressing.
 
male
Keywords: fight cold violence

I and my former girlfriend has been nearly a month, together of the time, we always quarrel, I have what not good, she also always quarrel, the way of the cold war, the last time we of the cold war, I mentioned this to her, want to have a good communication with her, but she is very can't understand, we just because this, I also did not recover, contact is deleted. We are sophomore students, the exam is coming soon, she suddenly send a message to me yesterday, told me that the exam is coming soon, let me review well, don't fail, and then let me add her WeChat, told me she in their homework when the Japanese, because I was drinking in the outside, also have no reply, wait until the next day when I reply, she has a particular impatient of appearance, speaking is not well. Now I don't know what she meant, for help, wang greatly.

a

Through your description I analyze your former girlfriend is a demand are very strong girl but not express their emotions, in fact this is not her problem, most girls, so glad be your last choice with a communication way to solve the problem, this is a good idea.

Although you don't succeed this time, but I believe that after this method also brings a lot of benefits. Said she suddenly and send information to you, she may be concerned about whether she still want to test you, but then she showed impatience and attitude to you is poor, the root cause is not get what she wants from you.

Of course she wants is perhaps your prompt reply, may be you curious about her recent situation and so on. So I've been not to guess a woman's feelings, because we simply could not guess, we need to do is to build their own framework, don't be a woman of some testing and suppress affected, only is established their own skills and framework, will have the ability to read more information about the immediate things.
 
female
Key words: love at first sight Flash marriage

Xiao state greatly hello, female, 24 years old, graduated from the university for a year, two months to travel and a boy fall in love at first sight, he is a good boy, sunshine handsome and considerate, my in the mind think what, he just know that, in turn, is that our love through what are remarkably consistent, it feels a bit like a soul mate, we have plans to get married, planning to get married at the beginning of next year, not to say that "is not suitable for a trip to marry will know that", therefore we also specially to travel together for half a month, the two complement each other really well, but the people around you don't believe in us, feel after the flash marriage would be a problem, hope to give some opinions, Xiao bond greatly appreciated.

a

The girl is very glad you found the can let you have with your boys, however, can fall in love with the impulse and empathy, but can not get married. Here to give you a few before marriage to pay attention to the important index for your reference:

1, the other person's native family, is to learn about each other's family, his mom and dad to get along with mode, how to communicate, whether harmony between relatives, because he grew up in a what kind of environment has a great influence on the formation of his character, and this influence is far-reaching, hard to change.

2, the other side of the future planning, which is also very important, you should fully consider how much difference between the two sides of the future planning, if the difference is too big to one party to sacrifice, what is the extent to which you can make concessions each other, this is also the major influencing factors of marriage life.

3, the physical condition of the other party, in fact, it is also an important indicator in before marriage, marriage is a long term and need to responsible for the offspring of behavior, if ignored the physical condition may lead to a lot of hidden trouble, advice did look at the other side to his illness history or family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment