Saturday, January 14, 2017

WeChat strike up a conversation about bubble crash skills strategy

WeChat strike up a conversation skills learning for many years, people often say that the Internet to find object, now this word is obsolete, the virtual space has become a part of everybody's daily life, QQ, renren, weibo, WeChat, whether you are a Grosvenor LTD handsome, poor ugly short, 7 black powder or 5 points, not these things, that is, a man met through virtual space high black fungus, it is not a fable.

WeChat advantage:

High than QQ, WeChat targeted, small blindness; Than all, is a comprehensive, authenticity is low, but greatly improve the concealment, and mystery, even if you dating failure, also not be broken; Compared with weibo, stronger timeliness.

WeChat pick-up tricks the date of the first step: head

Choose the head of a successful, you will succeed in half. What is a successful head? Ten girls, eight see first impression, so your avatar must convey a message: I am a Grosvenor LTD handsome. How in the space of a picture, convey as much information about the Grosvenor LTD handsome, we must constantly improve the level of position: apple products to, jack Jones to, mercedes-benz BMW to, SLR camera to. (banned rittal, dior, bugatti, lycra what spray me, because you get to that level would be no need for WeChat dating, furthermore, the high end equipment, look not to understand a lot of black fungus).
Avoid by all means: what mountains tourism, dormitory have to die, unless you grow like wu zun.
 

WeChat pick-up tricks the date of the second step: find people

There are many ways to look for a person to qr code, shake, QQ, mobile phone address book, see nearby, I recommend "near" view, after all WeChat "only love strangers" is the theme of the date, but we too far away from the stranger is lack of the line of intersection, increases the difficulty to meet. Candidates have nothing to say, look at picture to choose their favorite black fungus, and of course take slightly Angle, makeup, common sense can help you rule out part of the PS, watching the head, to look at the signature, the signature on behalf of the black fungus is in what state of mind, in fact, men can on a woman, the attitude of the relationship between a with her.

Example: so happy! I love you, not in this lifetime. (so that it is difficult to win, or win high cost)

Example: would rather believe in ghosts in the world, also don't believe a man's mouth. (you can, but the injured women heart is closed, you have to do is to open her heart, and helped her to build a new belief)

Example: nothing more, waiting for in my life. (so bold, his heart is very lonely, is full of romantic fantasy, high success rate)

WeChat pick-up tricks the appointment of the third step: strike up a conversation

All things are difficult before they are easy, how our validation message, can be black fungus test? My template is: "head portrait is that you, as if I seen you." I have done the experiment, 80% will verify and reply to you: "oh, where are you seen me?"

WeChat pick-up tricks the date of the fourth step: to test and show yourself

You look at her head feel good, but I figure, skin was not identified, she think your face is still pleasing to the eye, and show curiosity for you met her about it, but the low IQ score black fungus, nor with only two will meet with you, so you want to test her, and asked her to show themselves, at this stage the biggest point is the natural and unnatural, like check account, not natural to show yourself, like B, can cause the boredom of agaric.
 
Successful example:

Agaric: where are you seen me?
I: drum tower (previously I was through the "view" nearby, so as long as say one of the most famous sites near, she must have been to.)
Agaric: how can I not impression to you? Stranger a level (think I looks like belong to?)
I: I was in the car? (it is natural to show yourself, suggesting that the other side I have a car, don't have a car, of course, also can say so, you can use the bus, taxi, friend's car justify).
Agaric: oh, that you can remember.
I: I remember you have a pretty high, more than 1 m 7, it is quite white.
Agaric: you mistook one for another, I am 1 meter 65, white, just ordinary.
Me: ha ha, estimated that day you wear high heels, or you send other photo again, I look at you? (it's a natural temptation, the height of black fungus, color of skin have roughly understanding)

About hobbies

When you want to know, you are still a student and black fungus, she will often ask you hobby at ordinary times, the coping strategy is: hobby burning money what to say.
 
Successful example 1:

: I know it, is the fate
Agaric: oh, you usually like to do?
I: photography, collecting lens, etc. (can change the lens SLR is sure, who does not know SLR to burn money.)
Agaric: wow, I also love photography, but are mobile phones.
Me: ha ha, girls are so, which day I give you take photos, professional photo.
Agaric: well, but recently a little fat. (I was thinking, I love crazy 4 s don't worry about that)

Successful example 2:

: I know it, is the fate
Agaric: oh, you usually like to do?
I: music, instruments, headphones, audio, etc. (who does not know to play music money!)
Agaric: so talented, I like jay Chou's songs, MP3 is in his songs.
I: the MP3 player pattern, which day I put it in the ear of the iron triangle + sennheiser headphones to listen to the CD, the diving, the high frequency extension, definitely give you different sense, by the way, I also can play his "quiet"?
Agaric: well, you're very professional. (I was thinking, I love crazy 4 s don't worry about that)

Taboo: such as mountain climbing, play games, watch TV like these cheap and not as the only said, playing basketball, racing the hobby says carefully, such as "height less than 1 meter 8, the car is less than 200000" don't say that, in order to avoid ".
 
About work

When you want to know, you are graduated and black fungus, she is bound to be asked about your work, then coping strategy is: big units, emphasize group, small companies, emphasize the position.

Successful example 1:

: I know it, is the fate
Agaric: oh, what kind of work do you do?
I: I work for sinopec (even if you are a subordinate unit of sinopec the porter is a message, you also want to emphasize group background)
Agaric: wow, trimming, envy ING.

Successful example 2:

: I know it, is the fate
Agaric: oh, what kind of work do you do?
I: XX culture advertising company marketing director (in fact, your company has more than 20 people)
Agaric: wow, so young when the head!
 

Do the above four steps, nature is the natural thing, meet the meet, actually black fungus also clear what that means, as well as your purpose, as long as you state in reality and performance, and her feeling of WeChat difference to you, relationships-particularly those founded, need not say oneself. Some people may think I write too so pack B, but blundering s, who have the patience to understand a person's inner beauty, if you have, that is he has made the very good impression to you in advance. Love is like a flower, it is not open, desires like plants, the growth of crazy.

You are welcome to share your own WeChat strike up a conversation skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment