Sunday, January 8, 2017

With that four chest thigh length bottom up her trumpet for you!

Female: 

I miss is no words don't say day; 
I miss, is a heartless creature, no skin't dare of youth; 
I miss, I'm hungry, after half an hour, you delicious food to my house; 
I miss, have you met my most embarrassing and awkward, but I still is the goddess in your heart forever; 
I miss, I modified the signature line, you will understand my little heart; 
I miss, we can't get drunk and want to drink, a bottle of wine, let us happy to delight; 
I miss, you scold me hopeless, and I have got the boy next door phone... 

But I don't know why? I didn't to you! There are! Feeling! Sleep! 

Man: 

I learned to listen your joys and sorrows, endless it doesn't matter tell me something about your topic. Until at a certain time disguised strong defeat, expressed the man gently holding my shoulder, I am a man I can't cry, but the heart could not help the tears. 



The man 
Now it seems 
Not relatives 
Not a lover 

Those days when I thought I was like peas and carrots 
Thought as she said to her good can penetrate into her life and blood 
But I was wrong, I can't pull away 

slowly 
We from unscrupulous young to have achieved the youth 
We look down upon this world 
I think they just like the handsome boy, money. 
But then she got a condition is not as my man. 
This year, I have found 
I was wrong 
Missed the 

If, after watching you laugh 
If you think of one person 
Congratulations on your 
Have not become desperate man 

 
A, preparation and foundation

First of all, before that, we need to complete, excellent finish the previous steps, attract, comfort, the establishment of the connection, girls like, the feeling of love for you, sure that we have done this, to continue this step. Otherwise, it will fail, it is necessary to swallow the front, and recycled. Are you ready?

So how to determine whether or not we ready? We have a series of tests and criteria:

1, the enough interest (girls for you like the iconic behavior)

Confirm we attracted a girl, it is very important is whether she will give you plenty of interest, such as: at the time of your appointment, whether she will peep you, take the initiative to open the topic, tell you whether she will take the initiative to respond, whether your attitude enthusiasm, etc., can be used to judge her if she liked you. Confirm if completed.

2 through obedience test

Have a certain interest, we also cannot treat STH lightly, because sometimes the girl will give us some pseudo interest, sometimes she will every boy on the surrounding it, sometimes we make the wrong judgment. So how to avoid it? We can through obedience test, to test and confirm.
 
For example: we let the female germinal autodyne, she will agree to agree after (or reserve); We let the girl do we have a little busy, her enthusiasm and initiative; We invite the girl, she won't refuse; We move into higher relationship, she will not push away, and so on. Through our relationship further deepening, attacks, obedient girl, we can be confirmed.

3) physical contact her, don't refuse, even the initiative

In the process of dating, we all know that for certain physical contact, physical contact is actually a method of higher relationship is an indicator of obedience, if we according to the steps, according to the technique of physical contact with her, she refused to even without active response, then we can confirm.

Number 4 has the certain date and time

Under the premise that have certain appeal, if the girls follow you know time is not long, the relationship is not deep, there is a ASD, it is also hard to with you to determine the relationship. So, we should have a certain date number and date of the accumulation of time, let the girl feel and you are friends, not so strange.

 

Second, the relationship between sublimation

In the us and the girl know, attract, contacts after a period of time, we and the girl were prepared with each other. But this time, we often encounter such a situation: girls tend to think a lot, hesitant, the feeling of uncertain, sometimes you feel like you don't like you, but she'll be sad for you, sometimes think she likes you, do you and she will be rejected. So at this stage, we should do how to break through, smooth and natural to the next stage?

1, reasonable excuse

Women's choice, are really just need an excuse, we have to do, is to give her this excuse, and it is need to give a woman a reason for her own the reverse rationalization. I believe you must have heard of before a woman tells you she why invitation with a man, a man go out to eat, a man in relationships, you might hear, "she said, I just want to and he eat a meal, I directly upstairs with he scored his wallet, and so on the reason, for a woman you need this kind of reason to happen relationship as you before.

In, for example, for example: you in social software, you can invite the girl out to eat food taken late at night, you said we rings out, you must be scold, so what do you think about it, you directly about the girl eat snack can she don't know what you're going to do?

The answer is that she knows. But she can promise to you at the front of the reason, the reasons behind the very few women will promise, blind cat with dead mouse, that you will move. Why women can't promise you speaking arise, because she is in the society to carry on a kind of social evaluation.

So as a man need to come up with a reasonable reason, use this reason to get our goal. And when said the reason we don't have to too formal her consent, in a freely.

 

We are in the interactive chat with a girl, can suddenly say: you are very good, I suddenly wanted to know what it would be like to be with you.

Girls would say: what do you think what it would be like?

You said, you also know love this sort of thing, a lot of problems in the beginning is can't see out, must be in love before, so I have an idea.

Woman: what idea? (this kind of reaction that she already knew)

You said: our village has a custom, is to bring a girlfriend home. Get a probation period. Look at what it would be like we are together, if feel good contract, if feel generally still be friends.

Female: that if we find inappropriate after can't do friends?

You said, rest assured, I am a man of great degree, if not suitable affirmation can still be friends, and this probation period we can not meet, just as a couple of patterns, if feel good just meet, if not, would be nothing tangled.

Woman: don't you think it too fast?

You said: try not really married children, first take a look at how comfortable we not suitable for love, if not suitable, just who also don't delay.

Is really just an excuse for this method is also there have some attractive case, to see through don't say something through express it in another way. Rapidly promote the development of your relationship.

 

2 compression method

Sometimes, girls just instinct like hesitation, the heart is very like you, at this time, we will help her make a decision, even oppressed her, leading her to make a decision.

For example: you said: "I will ask for the last time, or not?! If you don't, then I wouldn't say it."

At that time, we issued the "ultimatum" of a woman, oppression, she must make a decision, let her feel if it refuses to lose, we can easily success at this moment. (there is a condition of using this approach, is required to complete the above premises)
 
3, screening method

Why choose? Because you reflect yourself is a high value of standard of people is not easy. This is you don't literally to the other side, do you have any requirement, natural appeal will deepen.

For example, you said: "if I were your boyfriend, if one day I was sick, you are immediately active blunt come over to see me, or just said the oral care?"

You say: "because I've heard that only to retain a man's stomach have the opportunity to keep his heart, in order to ensure I later can I have a happy family, to prevent cheating, I must choose a woman who can cook, you cook a meal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment