Monday, February 6, 2017

And his girlfriend out of the province tourism, should pay attention to what?



The first time and his
girlfriend out of the province tourism, should pay attention to what?
Good menstrual period! (Sister can only help you to this a ..)

Wife: at night is not want to activities?
Husband: old thought.
Wife: That's not allowed to fool around on the bin!
Husband: Yes.
Wife: That night I wash my clothes ...

Once out of the stall and girlfriends, she is very enthusiastic to buy, see me stood silent, then said: "You do not shy, a little warm, we must sell out to open up."

Shopping, within the emergency, public toilets lined up at the entrance of the people really more, insist on the wound, in front of a few people on my turn ...
Suddenly in front of a good heart, take the initiative to let me go.
I thought this good man really much, I do not want the quality of the queue, politely declined ...
At this time, the front of the buddy anxious, clutching his nose angrily: "What are you special Xiangdu pull crotch, the ink also ass!"

"Hoe Wo on a few people?"
"A man is when the afternoon."
"Wrong, it's five people."
"How could that be?
"Hoe Wo day when the afternoon, there are 'sweat' and 'under the soil', who knows there are 'plate lunch', 'grain' sister is also very hard!


According to my observation, my wife is the descendants of the Monkey King, for the following reasons:
1. Sun Wukong uttered a heaven and earth turned upside down, my daughter-in-law at home, a little unhappy put the trouble of the dog.
2. Sun Wukong like to wear his tiger skirt that piece, my wife likes to wear her leopard tights.
3. Sun Wukong bully around the pig all day long, my wife often bully me, called me a pig.
4. Sun Wukong follow the monk to learn the West, my wife every night to take my fine!

When enrolling in health school, discipline director in the lecture asked: "a nurse is the most important?"
I quickly shouted the sentence: uniform.
Then a pair of eyes suddenly swept to me ... ... Do I am wrong?

Pharaoh came back to see the cabinets filled with soy sauce, heart puzzled, and asked how is it?
Son: "Every time the teacher comes to help me with my homework, my mother calls me to cook soy sauce.
Pharaoh turned to his wife angrily: "Is that true?
Wife: Uh! This…
Pharaoh cursed: "So much soy sauce expired eat it not a waste? Really defeated mothers.

Taiwan businessmen doing business in the mainland, because their families are in Taiwan, so every night like to run a sensual place.
One day he was unfortunately caught by public security experts, the Taiwan compatriots were covered with a "lynch" two characters.
He was very unhappy, so through the relationship spent some money, to remove the indecent term.
After a week, a friend told him to run.
He thought, as long as the money in the mainland which can not do? He received a certificate of Taiwan after the excitedly opened a look, which surprised to build a three characters: non-pest.
Later, he through the more powerful people want to get rid of this non-pest three words, because he felt that these three words is indecent, so this account must resolve this matter. Because next month he will return to Taiwan.
Friends also told him repeatedly to ensure that there is no problem, but the number of etiquette is absolutely essential.
Also after a week, a friend came to him, said to him: This is really good!
He quickly took the Taiwan compatriots to take a look, which read: African lynx.

M: Pulse?
Female: green tea! green tea?
M: pulse!
Female: ham 0.5 yuan!
No!
Female: One dollar?
No!
Female: two dollars!
M: dry well?
No!
male:?
Female: Nongfushangquan!
M: OK!
Female: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment