Saturday, February 11, 2017

Have been waiting for your message now lie on the side of the long legs stockings

Kobayashi birthday that night, just to catch up with our first few friends together, close to zero when we began to countdown, together wish wishling birthday happy.


He greeted every friend, every friend greeted again before finally out of time, took out his pocket from the phone looked at, I sat in a corner watching Kobayashi took the phone stunned for a moment, and then press the A few times on the phone and put back the pocket, and continue to laugh to accompany you to eat cake, drink, of course, with the sister.

But not a kung fu, the crowd can not find Kobayashi, and I went out to see Kobayashi own a person standing outside smoking. I also ordered a cigarette, walked around Kobayashi.

"What 's the matter? My sister is still on the side to see your interaction is also good, who received the blessing, so you so emotion.

Kobayashi looked at me, meaning it seems to have nothing to escape your eyes. I thought that of course I was socially intuitive. Kobayashi from the pocket out of the phone, the WeChat interface opened after the phone handed me.

"Kobayashi, happy birthday."
"Thank you."
"Okay, okay?"

SMS to stay in the other side asked Kobayashi had a good job, Kobayashi obviously do not know how to reply to this sentence okay?



I looked at the sender's name, is a sister's head. I asked Kobayashi who is this ah, but who is ah, that is, at first I said before the start of a period of experience you want to die to live.

If it were not for Kobayashi to mention it, I would have forgotten what he told us.

Because Kobayashi this is the second time to re-training, the first time he did not live so happy. We still remember that night, the first time with the actual Kobayashi had no intention to play with us, a whole night his heart seems to be in their own mobile phone, he was waiting for a person's message. That day happens to be with that person to know 100 days they have a hundred days when they are greeted each other.

Unfortunately, from the zero until the fast dawn, Kobayashi has not waited until that piece of information, that person.

Drank too much Kobayashi asked us "Today is my and she know a hundred days ah! Previously said, how can she not send me information? You said, why did not he send me information? Call her! I'll ask her why! "

Some people from the hands of Kobayashi snatched his cell phone, we all stopped not to Kobayashi to that person phone, because we do not want to see Kobayashi then so poor to lower their own.

Do not remember who is holding a Kobayashi mobile phone roared at him "Kobayashi you can not be so cheap, she has a boyfriend you know do not know! You still keep her contact how? Deleted! "

After that, someone from the Kobayashi mobile phone, delete the girl's contact.

Suddenly the crowd quiet, Kobayashi no trouble. As if suddenly woke up, he said the time is not early, we all scattered it, laughter tonight. Then he took his cell phone, turned to go home in the direction of the left.



Memories finished the farce that night, I and Kobayashi as a smile.

I smiled and gave the phone back to Kobayashi said, "I did not expect ah. When you want to die looking forward to her a message, the results did not wait, the original is through time and space in today.

Kobayashi white one I "did not feel!" Finished Kobayashi turned to go back to the room to continue to dry.

I watched Kobayashi turned back, as if suddenly thought of what, I shouted him: "eh! Kobayashi!"

He turned to ask me how, I asked him, "the first time you come to the line that night, let's separate, because you have been worried about you, so I have been playing with you behind you in your house downstairs Would you call her before going upstairs?

Kobayashi the first line that night, he took his cell phone turned away, I hit the car has been with Kobayashi behind, watching him a lonely to go home.

To stand upstairs, he stood downstairs out of the phone, hesitated for a long time or to whom a phone call. Too far, I can not hear what Kobayashi said, but I can see his back a pumping a pumping, crying.

Kobayashi Lengle Leng, he may have not thought that someone saw him call that phone, let alone two men were seen by another man.

Kobayashi smiled and said to me, "Yes ah. No matter that night or tonight, her number, even if not in my address book, but still my heart ah.

Original, with the blessing together through the time and space to come today, and that phone number.



Before a small time, I particularly like the back phone number, my father and mother, are back down. There are particularly good friends, and then like the girls, those phone numbers I can almost back down.

Now die, people on the age of memory is not good. Now, I remember my mother's cell phone number. Not to mention the WeChat is also convenient, in addition to the invitation to meet in front of a phone to determine the other, there is no important relationship to the phone to record to the address book.

More and more lazy to remember those numbers, and feel that the WeChat just fine.

But some numbers, obviously not in your mobile phone contacts, and obviously not in your WeChat friends, but you still remember.

You will still think about that person, in the phone call the interface to enter that number, but unfortunately no press the dial key.

You will still sleep in the middle of the night, add friends to enter that number, look at the person's recent information, the recent life of the dynamic, but that is not going to add as a friend.

After leaving school for a long time, had to back the language of the text, back the English word you do not remember. But that number, many years after years, you suddenly remembered, but also back to export.

You never forget things, as time has long been forgotten by you. But you think you will forget things, but still remember for you time.

In our memory will have such a string of numbers, would like to ask the number of the owner how to live, but unfortunately less of a greeting identity.

Your contact is not in my address book, but still in my heart.
Your name disappears in my life for so long, but the input method remembers.

And now Kobayashi, until the people who have been particularly want to wait, you want to know how after the matter? The next day Kobayashi class has been late I called him a phone, he drowsily picked up the phone, said: "dust brother, I am now in the past, take my clothes over, my dear" I heard him on the edge People speak, the other side of the sound of a bit, is a female voice. "I then asked, how kind of yesterday, the last reply to the blessing did not Xiaolin smiled and said:" I pulled the phone black, and all this may be my obsession, and so received this information, asked me ok I feel like I do not feel like any of you. Yesterday we sing this girl very well, the music college. "I am very easy to say:" Well, seize the time to class. Wait for you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment