Sunday, February 5, 2017

This trick to catch your goddess refused to enter her body

These days to receive some problems a lot of boys dating girls with a meeting on the tension, especially the beautiful women of the church's practice skills are all left behind, what do not remember asking me how to break.

In fact, this problem is not a problem, why? Because who are a novice area, as if you learn to drive, the first day of the car with the third day on the same car?

But you know how to flirt with the girl every step of what to do to make the appointment to attract the flutter is very simple. First of all self-awareness to find your own advantage, to find their own high value, direct or indirect display in front of the girl. Then the mind has been met after we have a deep impression, so the appointment to meet, completely like to do their own!


Dating, we need to pay attention to what?

In the first date you and the girl should not be too disguised, a woman's feelings generally pay more than a man. Therefore, for women, the trust is very important. Dating is not just a happy thing for her, it is a woman on the psychological case of men.

In the date you have to learn to create new memories for the girl, this is I can give you the best dating advice: for your appointment to have a good memory, most of the time dating to grasp the moment.

Dating is very easy to fall into the void topic, the topic more and more boring. This chat dating is very easy to get out of control, and finally their home. Especially in the case you do not pay attention to planning the overall chat process.

So in the feelings, to slowly show the real oneself, as you have to slowly understand her. Your relationship can not stop at the level of conversation. Along with our old drivers should know. Effective dating requires more than reasonable safe flirting. In this way to increase your dull relationship.


Elegant and sister flirting, it is necessary to master the furnace, but also can not lose the framework, behavior and generous but also to master the scale. It sounds hard ... but if you do not flirt, it's a bad thing for any woman who has a little bit of a good opinion. You can seduce a woman in the simplest way by following the instructions below. Your gentle trap ...

Flirting, we want to avoid too direct way.

If you are very abrupt in the chat happy, the direct release of the ambiguous signal may be just a "little baby", it will make your atmosphere become embarrassing.

No matter how much you can not wait at the moment, you must always remember to learn to use the topic and deal with women, otherwise, you get the result is not to scare each other, is completely undermine the current atmosphere.

Unless, she and you the same **.

The sister is the door art, fools dumb strokes of the guy, even if more harvest will be stalled.

I want you to calm and rational judgments, the current chat can be any ambiguous signal and interactive links, ready to retreat and then start attacking.


Take the most recent example:

My sister and I talk to her location, from a very close to the normal university.

I immediately found that we can generate links between the points, and gradually enhance the sense of connection, and I determine this woman does have a good impression on me, then, master any flirtation of the opportunity to release the ambiguous signal can help me faster To her.

Many people behind the efficiency-oriented, have ignored the success rate, especially in the face of the goddess is not easy to attract to make such mistakes, to reduce the occurrence of errors, as much as possible to enhance the possibility of capturing the goddess of the heart.

Borrow this link, I started the first test

"Normal University over there, I used to wander in the past"

On the surface this sentence looks plain, but the simplest will always be able to play the greatest effect, because any woman will not have preparedness psychological.

This topic, the keywords are Normal University, cruise ......

After the dialogue, I can use this sentence to continue to extend the topic, bring out a period of high-value life experience.


There is also a hidden role in the induction of women to understand your usual life will happen what interesting things. The ultimate effect of this sentence is that women will be curious, what you go to the normal university wandering.

Unsurprisingly, sister response: "Normal University from my home very close, you are doing it over there"

Dull topic, successfully brought back the sister's curiosity, as long as I can become interesting to quickly lead a good interactive atmosphere.

I opened a joke: "There is no worthy of trafficking female college students"

This is the real temptation.

Sister back: "Haha, there is no Well"

I released the first good signal: "I feel this is okay"

But also left me a lot of room for maneuver, I did not use a certain affirmative tone, was sister to resist, I can give a little pressure to punish.

My words are okay, not very good, also shows that my high standards.


Sister read my goodwill signal, if she does not eat this set I can immediately return to continue to ridicule:

"So strong, sold to poor mountain areas should not lose money"

But my sister directly on the set, that is, I have more opportunities to deal with: "so and so"

"Call this flower" (sister's screen name)

Target response: "You want to trafficking me"

Obviously, this is a very clever sister, my goodwill signal has a premise "trafficking."

Sister did not ignore this, because women have a stronger social intuition than men.

I began a new round of ambiguity: "Shui home to do small daughter-in-law"

This sentence is a very obvious attack, I used a very intimate title "wife" we compare this sentence with the direct call dear, daughter-in-law what is the difference.

Directly through the dichotomy to judge, sister, you have a good impression and no good impression two possibilities.

1. If there is no good impression, this name will directly expose your needs.

2. If you have a good impression, may play a little ambiguous role, but the sister must feel that you do not call directly so casually.

But my ambiguous words, gave me enough room for maneuver.


The word trafficking, but the establishment of a certain degree of confidence will be considered a joke, and the small daughter-in-law is full of the taste of flirting, but also gives us more flexibility.

Most of the people, to hear you say she is a small daughter-in-law when the first reaction is why I am not "the main room", which is a woman always want their own men in the hearts of a unique common problem. Vanity wants a strong desire to be satisfied.

The next topic, there are likely to be in the "Who is your little daughter-in-law" (there is no feeling is spoiled), or "Why am I not the main room"

Obviously, my sister in several times under the induction, has been unable to "ha ha ha, I was a daughter-in-law"

This time I put out their own standards, do the next round of flirting: "It depends on your performance"

Hidden meaning is "want to positive, not so easy"

Sister soon spoiled, said: "how can this look like"

I responded: "would like to direct positive ah"

The topic was clearly brought back to me forever unclear little daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law.

Sister said: "is really true," is simply no resistance.

I immediately replied: "Well, allow you to wanton one time (there is a very domineering feeling) called dear (obey the test)"

After flirting, the sister strongly asked me to give her a picture of the most handsome, made friends circle that I was her goddess, attracted a large group of otaku grievances that her inattention, ha ha.


The key to this flirtation technique is that every word I say contains room for maneuver, much simpler and more realistic than the pretend art of spring and autumn. After you say a test, you need to have a yes answer in your head, with a no answer. Means that my sister agreed to follow up how I do not agree with how I Zhou Xuan.

We often encounter girls say to you, "We are friends!" When you hear this sentence is a very dangerous situation. Why, because the sister's sensitivity has been aware of your sense of her needs. Say this sentence is to tell you that we can not. Equivalent to receive a good card. If you agree, congratulations to you then went into infinite death.

"let's be friends."

We can say: "I heard that men like to start with a friendship for a woman like to end a love with love, the doctor said I need a few sweet words of low blood sugar.

Most men always like to think about how this sentence back from the logical point of view, but the real core you need to know your purpose to reply to the original is also according to your own purpose, girls say friends, what is your purpose. Of course, is to attract her with him. You can use a joking attitude to avoid disregarding this sentence so that they feel that they may be more thought to unlock each other on your shield.

When the other side to remove the defense you have the opportunity to attack Rome is not afraid of it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment