Wednesday, February 8, 2017

This flirt, girls take the initiative to take out your 18 cm

We know that the network chat, because we are all strange to ask simple content after the do not know what to do. Today, some chat can provide a dialogue that we can learn and use, you can find their own goddess.

Girls have a habit is to test the article we have read the brothers know. For example, you may often hear girls ask you so, you want to chase me? If you answer yes, then tell the girls in advance card, you did not attract her or she was interesting to you when exposed.

Moment girls may like you to her things as capital, perhaps with the third person said, to prove her own charm. But did not get her. But by others to come up with things that become the handle of others to show off, this is really a very low force things.

I know a girl especially like how to others how to kind of things out of her, said last time who will give her a million, the first true or false we do not talk about this, but you do their own cards exposed things There is no role.



Hey, I believe that this girl can see this article today. On this girl I feel is the surface may be chatting with you is not actually to prove how, so silly men do not do it.

If you answer is not, maybe the girls are now interesting to you, suddenly see your feedback is not good. Missed, so you as long as the answer is wrong, then how to answer it, in fact, a word can be.

"It depends on you have no charm." Passive change in a word active, in fact, there are more Niubi internal courses.

(Chatted body) "In fact, you do not give up on yourself, you have to high on the twenty centimeters, then less weight then twenty pounds, it is definitely the level of international supermodel ~ boss this place is too thin, this place too fat. Refers to a part of the body, want to refer to where casually, to see the progress of your development at that time. So girls are easy to chat about the body, the opportunity came.
(You are not careful to say the wrong thing or do wrong) Wise thousand worry, there must be a loss, the practical use of the sentence. We often make MM dissatisfied

Telepathy practice (the original telepathy practice into the other teasing game, so she thought you were in her, in fact, molested it)

"We have telepathy to believe it?" "Wait a moment," Kino her, to help her face to salsa or excess lipstick "Well, we started telepathic test" "From 1 to 10 like a number" "Do you want? Tell me "(in front of her, playing a ring finger)" Fortunately, so here, I'll come back. "Really go, walk away for a while, ah, so clever mind telepathy, and today I came to see how you shop .


You are not cut hair, and not the same as the last (touch the hair quickly recovered) In fact, I was to touch your hair, your hair look better than people. (With a smile) and then you can with a "you long before the crash?"

Of course, touch the hair of this practice can also be used to meet the first network chat to break the embarrassment between you atmosphere, the rapid rise of the relationship between the test methods, there are more Niubi course in the course.
She told you to pick up something to do the obedience test for you.
You say: you want this ah?
She nodded or did not speak or say grace
You stare at her eyes slowly said: do not give you
She freaks
You say: absolutely not to, not with the useless, how to give you this practice can better mobilize MM emotions
M: You're like a good cute thing (pause) Ah, I know, you're like an egg
Female: egg? why?
M: You are strong, but few people know that you have a soft and fear of touching the heart.
Female: cut ~ and eggs that have anything to do
M: You do not want people to touch your softest place, so you use your strong eggs like a hard shell to wrap it up in case that is to see a solid shell break, you will be very Injured.
M: And ....... you are a heavy feelings of people, so it is difficult to come out, as if broken shells, can not easily heal the same. Open the warm field. Not too monotonous, you can use with the scene, the effect is good.
I found you have an advantage?
  MM: What are the advantages?
  GG: You boast about me and I'll tell you!
  MM: You are handsome (generally she will praise you, as long as she praised you on the line)
  GG: I'll say, I think people are wrong, the child's biggest advantage is honest!

General women are very curious. Can use the next

You give me a very special feeling can not say but each time with you are very happy
       
Actual test, the effect is huge.



The role-playing scene is very interesting, many women like this: If you are a pet dog, you decide to do what, and why? (This is a good follow-up to my opening talk of the Pug / Bitch)

After they answer, I will say, "I like this kind of dog.I am sure to buy you back from the pet store.

Then turn the body away from her and say to her with a puzzled expression, "But you will not go to the toilet?"

When she replied, "No," I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer and said, "Okay, I can take you home."

And then looked at her eyes, holding her hand, pushed her a little, said, "If you are a dog like adventure? If not, I think I still put you back to the pet shelter it"

This is a good practice. Women generally like, but also push and pull, there are physical touch.

Although the girls know that you may be interesting to her, but still kept asking you: What do you like me? At this time you answer this question that like what the feelings of anything more than emotional love does not make sense, even if you have beyond the Han Han Guo JM's literary grace. We analyze this question, her your question if you answer is equivalent to enter the other side of the problem framework, most men are considered in the framework to answer questions.

If you answer this question logically and fall into the other side of the test to know your cards, I said above. You need to let the other side to pondering you, all right when the pondering so that each other will unconsciously like you. The reason is because the other nothing to ponder you.

A: I like your pocket of RMB. How much money today, after I find a way to work for you to make a discount. Well, clever took the other side of the problem, and then hit back.


Many girls like to say: hate ...

This time you say: foreign women and Chinese women love to express any difference, you know? Foreign women will say: I love you. Chinese women will say: hate. Can be used routinely.

If you dating a cold market, you can come to a joke. "Once there is a buddy, very funny.Once, we went to buy pizza. Waiter asked cut into 6 or cut 8. He said, cut into 6, cut into 8 Eat a .. break a small embarrassing joke, but also in life .... "

When I smile, my smile is full of poet-like unrestrained temperament, in this bohemian behind the show is delicate and warm emotions. When I was silent, Yang Shou will be like the choir pure Pianpian girls, down the first is like a profound and elegant aristocracy. Yes, I am such a man will not be reconciled as if all the characteristics of the perfect blend of men. Most of the J B Bian flat ... QQ flow can be used next. In reality, I can not guarantee that you can remember so long.

MM: Many people chasing you?
In answer to this question before I tell you something, I am today, the people of Trinidad and Tobago, but in the crowded car to see the beauty!
MM: What happened?
I: she also accosted me with it!
MM: she told you what `` (jealous)
Me: away from me!

WeChat chat opening remarks Case 1:

What is this song? This is a song.
Female: New White Snake Legend.
M: Hey, you feces, for your sperm, do not you can not cold feces, this first?
Female: Wu Kequn for you to write poetry.
M: too much, open hanging ah ~
Female: not only then!

Analysis: people guess the lyrics are based on a game opening, more likely to receive a reply.

Case 2: (shock method) with some old scripts called each other to answer, she must know the results, you can use the method to stimulate some people are more trial.

Male: There are two rabbits, one called me like you, the other called I do not like you, one day I do not like you out, then stay at home this is only what?
Female: I do not say, said you take advantage of.
Male: nonsense, I was very serious question, you must think too much, do not know to say do not know, I will not look down on you.
Female: Who says I do not know ah!
M: You just do not know!
Female: I know, I like you.
M: wow, you do not know even if, and suddenly declare scare people jump. (Shy expression)
Female: You take me cheap.

Analysis: When the game was refused after the opening do not know what to do, excited to express the other side of the law.
WeChat chat opening remarks Case III:

M: vast end of the world is my love, the foot of the mountain flowers are open, sing!
Female: What kind of rhythm is the most Yeah swing, what kind of song is the most happy.
M: is you, my cuihua.
Female: You, my princes.
Male: amusement than the best friend, hello Hello ~
Female: Hello!

Analysis: Select Divine Comedy, happy atmosphere will quickly heat up.
That's all. Do you want to learn more? As a low-key teacher, I do not say.

Valentine's Day is close to you, still wrestling with how she would like to date?
Do not want to take a good card, do not want to do ordinary friends, do not want to continue single,
Just want to do her male votes! . - It must know how to invite to make her heart.
it is good! This time let you fall into sweet love! . .
Do not live up to expectations! . .
Valentine's Day,
If you do not have any action on her, she will be looked at us who soaked girl Cheats bubble go!
You just leave your girlfriend to contact us! .

No comments:

Post a Comment