Sunday, February 5, 2017

Know her non-office, but to lie to yourself that do not care.


male
Keywords: virgin complex

Love my girlfriend right at the very pain I talked about in the third year, about a year later on the bed, sophomore, when the sub-hands, and later did not talk about graduation a year met my girlfriend, The kind of love at first sight, she is. We are very affectionate, and then still on the bed, she is not a virgin I immediately felt, but I did not stand, after I said to her, she said to me you are my woman, your first time I took away, and I Is in the innuendo to ask her, she hesitated for a while that you go to a bath, bath I told you something, and then I went to wash, and then asked her to come out and she said nothing. My heart is almost clear, but I dare not believe it, I did not ask. Later, we off-site one month, she told me that home with me to say one thing, I guess that she is not a thing.

Later, in the evening, we were in the car, she was ready to say this thing, to spur for a long time, or I say: you want to say you are not right. She said how do you know? I was really heart contraction, but I hold back the impulse, it is gentle to her that does not matter, he does not cherish you I cherish you, I really is the truth. But I was not a good cry from an early age, did not cry for nearly a decade after I went back tears. But I love her, I did not break up, I was very good to her. But every time I hear or see some of the kind of picture I would not help think of my girlfriend before the other men under the body Cheng Huan, I am extremely painful, but every time I meet as long as there are other things that she unimportant. I can not double girlfriend, but I am really painful, Xiao Bang big, this is my heart What do I do?
answer

I think your problem is not too typical virgin complex, should be self-awareness level, can not use the right attitude to look at this matter. Another point of view, the feelings of two people in place, and sexual occurrence is a natural thing, the basic meaning of sex is multiply, is the evolution of the decision. In essence, is worthy of respect for one thing. You are attached to the meaning of the excessive amplification, has affected your daily life.

You can change your way of thinking, those over-commercial films or books on the description of sex is a big mistake, according to your logic, your sophomore break up with your ex-girlfriend is immoral, you Not only sorry the girl, but I'm sorry other men. Suggest that you can read a professional research type of books, can help you better understand the meaning of sex.
male
Keywords: confession

 Core Questions What should I do? Brief introduction: I and her colleagues know more than a year, Saturday and Sunday occasionally and her friends together, yesterday, her friends home, and we both watch the movie, brush night k song. Today made a WeChat that my girlfriend, right? She called for a long time a little bit suddenly, give her some time to think about! Mongolia had
answer

Confession is always a problem for boys confused, one of the biggest problem is when the confession is appropriate. You should not have learned the love model, you declare the time is too early, you and the girls are just establishing a certain sense of the stage of the relationship, you also need to upgrade your comfort and intimacy, through the transition and A certain number of appointments to upgrade your relationship.

Girls that the appointment to the confession process is usually much longer than men, you have to grasp this point. Now you can do is no longer ask her attitude, and even no longer mention this matter, with their own high value to continue to attract girls, and so she took the initiative to release interest indicators for you, you can tentatively ask She told you before the WeChat express the attitude of this matter, if she is more evasive attitude, you have to put away your sense of demand, continue to enhance their value.
Female
Keywords: ambiguous long-term relationship maintenance
Boyfriend and a girl like her hair made some ambiguous words, was I see later, that is because I quarrel with him, and he was to manage that girl, and I found that after the repeated retention of me, saying that his own sin, I was reluctant, after a week I and he compounded. But last week I saw him and the girls have Alipay friends, and asked him why he said he did not want to talk to that person. What am I going to do
answer

Any relationship problems, can not just one party's fault. Do not you notice that the root of your problem is not between him and other girls talking about ambiguous but your relationship instability? You quarrel, he will find other girls to chat; you broke up after the trouble, he found that Alipay has added that girl's friends. So instead of putting so much effort into trying to force him not to get in touch with that girl, it's better to focus on how to fix your relationship.

Therefore, I suggest you a comprehensive assessment of the relationship between the two of you to find out where the problem, learning long-term relationship maintenance of knowledge, your relationship to repair and upgrade!
Female
Keywords: death emotional management

 Please. I have been with my boyfriend for three years, because my bad temper, always quarrel is always breaking up, talk is ruthless, three years, my boyfriend has endured my temper, before cohabitation, and other places, and then her boyfriend Suddenly changed, he has always loved me, it is to me, suddenly changed to me indifferent, behind him to other girls to buy a gift, I found, I noisy to break up, I take the train to find him, Has been noisy, he promised to break up, behind me is not spurned injustice break up.

After the compound boyfriend has been saying that my temper is not good, asked me to change, but also when I used to get angry, I am afraid he was in mind for me to have a view, he really loved me before, I do not marry to be with me for a lifetime, now referred to the topic of marriage, he said early, and so on, I asked, he said as long as I do not noisy, marriage is no problem, and now I am particularly insecure, he Said he is now very relaxed not so tense me, I asked him now do not love me, he replied that love, but I am very sad every day, I do not know how to do, seek answers. Please
answer

And quickly stop to die for the girl, do not stop his feelings for you will be no! Two people will come together because of love, but the long-term get along, it must be because and this person together, personality can be run with each other, feel comfortable and relaxed, in this relationship to find their own value and belonging. If these are not, then love can not support this relationship for a long time to go, sooner or later one day because of fatigue and helpless parted ways!

Your problems in your own sense of security is too low, so get along with the process, continue to control him, temper, speak without any sense, just to mention breaking up, constantly want to confirm whether he loves you.

I suggest you learn emotional management and long-term relationship maintenance, the one to improve your emotional intelligence, learn to manage your emotions, and secondly to learn in your relationship, to each other output emotional value rather than blindly obtain the value of your relationship to achieve balance status!

Female
Keywords: security

 We are together for four months, but just a few months, the man made me several times temper, for example, because I mentioned before the crush of the boy, the phone is not around when I hit a few I did not receive , Such as the small problem of my attitude of joking, but caused a man's temper. Made every time I speak can not be very casual, will avoid some of what. Undeniable that he is very good to me, do not allow me to be bullied by others, very thoughtful people will hurt, very warm, everything will take into account for me. But why do I think this boy narrow-minded? There is a child with his grandmother, aunt grew up directly related to it? ?? I seriously want to go with him, but often quarrel, will affect the feelings, please analyze the feelings for me. Please!
answer

The original family problems are intimate relationship between the establishment of relatively more difficult, so more likely than the average person suspicious suspicious, more sensitive, but no sense of security.

So you first want to have such a mentality: he called you do not pick up on the angry, in fact, the subconscious is afraid of losing you; he was joking when you are easy to get angry, because it is too sensitive, a lot of emotions he could not understand the normal! With this mentality, you will not be angry at his behavior but will try to understand him!
Proposal girl where you usually go with him to prepare, not received his phone can be calm and he explained, but to highlight the details, what you have done, and who, how to do now! Do not be too jealous about your joke, but you have to do one more thing. When you get angry with your jokes, you can tell him gently what you mean by this joke. What is the mood when you are joking, why do you joke (joke, amuse, adjust the atmosphere), you want to help him to distinguish between jokes and ridicule the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment