Thursday, February 16, 2017

Object is called bed is what kind of experience?

- 01 -
Feeling to fill their own buff the same.


- 02 -
Then I will doubt that I was the first few.


- 03 -
This can let my object to answer,
He is usually clutching my mouth

- 04 -
Translate!




- 05 -
Call it, there is a fear of being afraid of being caught thieves,
Do not call it, a kind of their own feeling.


- 06 -
Most afraid is not into the time to call

- 07 -
Kind of feeling in the shooting AV.


- 08 -
Will not call the bed in addition to acting more is the relationship between the man,
So I have not dared to play the field too easy to be found.

- 09 -
Inflated Will not be guang! The Soon ...


- 10 -
Can not wait, ah, often Wuzui.

- 11 -
Will be called not afraid, afraid of the fake.
Obviously no longer insert, also called ah ~ ah ~ ah ~


- 12 -
Will only breathe, will not call.

- 13 -
Will the object be bed? The The
I may have found a fake object,
Always thought that only A film inside will be called bed.


- 14 -
A sense of accomplishment!

- 15 -
Woman called bed and not called the bed is the man can not let her cool


- 16 -
Whenever she barked,
Why do I seem to have the feeling of being conquered?

- 17 -
Do not say in my family always afraid to be neighbors to hear.


- 18 -
Old feeling like a betrayal.

- 19 -
Did not wait to start to call,
I'm going to finish it.


- 20 -
A call on the shot,
Am I sick?


- twenty one -
Feeling ten kidney is not enough to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment