Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Do not have friends is that simple!

1, with a girlfriend set a couples package, to the restaurant was told that only couples can enjoy. My best sisters grabbed my hand. Turned in my mouth is a boo. Then the waiter said: "Who told you that the couple must be a man and a woman!" I instantly petrochemical! . .

2, at night, his wife watching TV, her husband and colleagues in the call. When the temporary hang-up, her husband said the sentence: "or choose a small three." Wife black line on the face down, and asked: "You like the primary three?" "Ah, three looked pleasing to the eye" Her husband out of the house. Her husband sat at the door and covered his face, grievances, said: "sorting choose a font size, I provoke who ... ..."


3, I learned art, I asked a friend to draw a portrait of his class work. He agreed, after I had painted it, I had only one C. I asked why such a low score, the professor said that the proportion of my paintings wrong: "The first is too big, too wide shoulders, arms too thin." The next day, I took a friend to see the professor. The professor looked at his friend and said, "All right, A.


4, the young trek to the mountains, through the obstacles, and finally found a seclusion mountain Zen Master, he can not wait to ask: "I look ugly, how can I do?" "Ugly should be like me." Youth nodded: "No, it looks as ugly as I do to find a mountain to hide."


5, at the same table you see the sunset good Oh. " "speak English! "Miscellaneous TM does not get out of school!" . . "


6, I see the loss of friends in eating ice cream lost friends see me go, and quickly lick the whole ice cream again, Q: Do you eat? I took ice cream spit in the above saliva: you eat yet?


7, go to school that will, I took a fancy to a girl, ask my friend, how can I pursue her, a friend said, you want to help him, let her believe you, I say how to help him, he also said to help create difficulties . Then I thought, I put my bike lock, locked to her car, after school, she could not go, so I used to ask her, need help, she nodded, so I took out the key to open her tenderness Said to me, you are sucker do?


8, one day, middle school physical education, toilet to solve personal problems. The results of anxious mistake into the male toilets. See a boy in the urinal hush, I was on the Mongolian, a second after being preparing to quietly retreat, the results were found, weighs. I saw the boys shouting "rogue, indecent assault," and then cover your chest with both hands. Later, later I said something that they feel incredible words: "Students, you cover the wrong place ... ..." female man can not afford to hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment