Sunday, January 29, 2017

Than the bed boom also works with love manual

1, when a girl tells you her question, does not mean that she is complaining to you, in fact, it means that she believes you.


2, I intended to tell you all the bad things, but in the end, I just want to tell you I want you.


3, like you a lot of people, I do not lack one; I like very few people, in addition to you gone.


4, when you care about a person, he will not care about you, how do you never know?


5 ,. All want to be happy, do not want to bear the pain, but not the next point of light rain, where the rainbow?


6, good night these two simple words, who can one day do not fall to me a lifetime.


7, the decision of our life, not our ability, but our choice.


8, if we have a distance of 1000 steps, as long as you step out of the first step, then the remaining 999 steps to me to you


9, the world 's most beautiful love words, not "I love you", not "together", but in my most vulnerable time, you say: "I am!


10, not everyone, are suitable for you and old age. Some people are brought to grow; some people are brought to live together; some people, is brought to a lifetime miss.


11, one day you will know, bus, 5 minutes; subway, 9 minutes; our love, only one class life.


12, waiting, not for you to come back, but to find an excuse not to leave.


13, where there will be people like loneliness, but do not like disappointment.


14, I intended to tell you all the bad things, but in the end, I just want to tell you I want you.


15, I only love your temper, because I subconsciously believe that you will not leave me. Nonsense is a kind of dependence.


16, we always do not understand the most love of the era, met the most beautiful love.


17, if goodbye, I mean if. Please do not say goodbye, okay?


18, that makes you cry, is your favorite person; that understand your tears, is the most love you. That for you to wipe away tears, is the last and you spend the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment