Thursday, February 2, 2017

Noon sister to my house to play, ask me what is it?


Optimus Prime once again in the defense of the Earth and the human battle was bombed into a pile of debris, the Hornet was very sad, everywhere to find a place to repair, asked the Prophet, said China Shandong blueshit school may repair, so With debris to go.
Master opened a look, frowning, said: This security is Gesha?
Hornet choked to say: If you are well, is the Atlas ~



Classmates have a shock flashlight, this thing is said to self-defense, electricity about half a day Ma.
So curious to ask students: your home is not often go out at night?
Students said that before he often went to the Internet cafe, his father bought him for use.
I said: wow! Your dad intimate, afraid you go night road insecurity!
Classmates sighed: before playing the game addiction, a want to go to Internet cafes ... ... my dad on electricity ... ...


Mother always boast downstairs Zhang aunt home son learn, people sensible, will help Zhang aunt work, unlike me, Missy one, and consequently will not.
I said, Zhang aunt son so well, or I chase him, chase to you when the son-in-law.
Mom immediately shook his head: No No! What the child listened to his mother, not assertive it!
Later, my mother never boasted Zhang aunt son ... ...


English midterm exam, the penultimate countdown to the last answer to the copy, the penultimate answer to him.
The results come out, the penultimate or the penultimate, the penultimate students are admitted to the middle class.
The penultimate puzzled, the penultimate took the paper to explain to him: "do multiple - choice questions, exclude you and I choose the answer, the correct rate really high.


Wife you are more and more lazy, more and more fat all day long listless, the movement movement.
My wife suddenly took off my clothes on the bed hands and feet.
Me: What are you doing?
Wife: fine, ah, there is only the essence of qi movement.
Me: This is my disgrace ah.


At the station and other vehicles, suddenly a man next to the fierce turned around and gave the man a slap in the face! The original back of the person is a thief, just with a clip clip that buddy pocket trousers were found.
The thief cried and said, "Do not you put a purse on you so hard?
That man ferocious said: "wallet? TM folder to my egg!"


Home little nephew especially naughty, like trouble, sister-in-law often teach him, Gesanchaiwu, from time to time to beat a meal, and every time he swallow.
Today, when eating dinner, but also in the training, the small nephew finally volcano erupted ... ... blush crush on the sister - in - law, shouting: "to hands on the hurry, kick down I have to give my father Shengfan go.


A freshman girls if the United States if the angel, single to her swimming, devil-like figure attracted many boys, that day swimming pool full ...
Incredible is that even the boys hands did not hold her, and soon after actually pregnant ...


"Coke drink less!"
"Retention and no use!"


Noon sister to my house to play, ask me what is it?
I said rabbit ah!
And then thoughtfully nodded his sister, a look of Resentment murmured: No wonder, no wonder the ...
I asked her no wonder what?
Her life and death do not speak, ignore me!
Nima ... What does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment