Sunday, January 29, 2017

User forced marriage Record: forced to marry the age of injury can not afford! . .

@ Smell knowledge Woman:

My head back to take her boyfriend home, my mother was excited shivering, while cooking while crying. I have so difficult? And made people think he asked me to marry me, once the marriage is my dispute is not, my mother never protect me, lest people put me off. I cried!


@ Male Les:

My mom dreamed to get me to find a boyfriend, let me miss any chance, there are mom that I buy clothes, and I retorted that the clothes are to be with the effect of the Well, who Know the mother whispered: "take a half-day also did not see you take a ... ..." My dear mother eh, I served YOU ah!



@Passerby:

I am a very shocking, my husband's classmates, 29-year-old this year, not a girlfriend, the last to his play, he said his mother New Year's time to take advantage of a little wine in the wine on the table asked He was: "You do not pay a girlfriend, how to solve the physiological problems?" ... ... but at the time, several large table relatives are present, ah, that students can not wait to drill hole, Ray dead!



@ Half attack by half:

I: "Dad, I should consider the matter of marriage?" My dad: "ah, of course, the consideration, almost on the line, you do not like someone who is thirty people who are not married, "My father is probably to see my depressed to." Then said: "No longer from the chant, who from this year who can not live away from ah." I pour ~ ~



@ A funny than:

Was still asleep this morning, was a burst of aroma awakened. Then I saw my mother in the room with air freshener spray. "Mom," Mom: "Nothing, fresh under the air, the smell of a single room full of dogs!" Then turned and left.



@ Shredded vegetables:

Yesterday, my mother said I had no girlfriend, blind date and the like. I feel tired, on the Internet found a picture of Xifeng: Mom, this woman Zeyang? Mom: This girl looks good, ah, quite watery. I. . .



@ Half-human half-demon:

Mom to see the morning I am not pleasing to the eye, has been trying to make life difficult for me,
"How do you not marry out?"
I returned to her: "I move you to provoke you?"
Mom said, "You eat my rice!"
Was forced to marry the age of injury can not afford! . .

No comments:

Post a Comment