Friday, February 3, 2017

Recently the middle of the night is always dry many times! .


The recent midnight is always dry many times, but I had no choice but to buy a humidifier on the bedroom.


Encountered an ex-boyfriend on the road, I did not intend to care for him, but the thought of last year we plot the scene, the heart can not help but sigh, so in the past asked him, this year you have dedicated it?
He can nod, ah yes ah, you have no, I can not give you.
I was ecstatic to go with him, but when I took out his cell phone, he took off his pants! .




Primary school campus bells, the only way to inform students, is the principal holding a hammer to hit a piece of steel hanging in the tree.
I actually stole to sell, this matter was the principal told his family, remember that day I was father, playing in the old campus miserable!
Fortunately, the headmaster heard my screams loudly, to prevent the father, then handed me a management of the whole school teachers and students of the task, station office door shouting: ~ class ~ the! .


Go to the girlfriends barbershop barber! Girlfriends new recruit male apprentice responsible for my shampoo, is to turn a blind eye to enjoy, suddenly feeling a liquid drop my face! One open eyes, small apprentice is panic wiping saliva, rub! I have a violent temper, just to attack! Little apprentice blushing, "I'm sorry! Sister, I see you really good read, did not hold back!"
I forgive him. .


Today, the family group, to a large group of guests, we sat on the sofa watching TV chatting.
At this time the home of the rhubarb I threw up in the morning in the trash bloody towel towed out, dangling full house run, 360-degree exhibition to every one of you! Under the gaze of all my face chasing smart and lively it ran for five minutes to cut down, the scene of the bloody, I do not have to repeat.
The whole room is still silent, such as death, all silent, pretending to look good TV.


Soon to the New Year ... to father and mother bought some stocking back ... soon to home far away to see the father in the sweep of the pen ... to say Father in the country have nothing to do, finishing pigsty clean ...
I and his wife secretly walked past, ready to give the old man a surprise ... I saw my father sweep finished, stood on a ride on the pig, the broom to the hands of a 礅, leg hard a folder, directed at the opposite pig loud roar Road "Yuji, the king to save you" ... ...
I went to the wife was laughing spray ...
My father found us, turned under the pig, his face big embarrassing Road "childhood King dream" ...


Sitting high-speed rail, the adjacent seat of the aunt with grandson, children to see the bear come and go, full voice loud noise, noisy people can not rest.
And the aunt to discuss the volume down, the results of the other confidently said, "I see my things, what you do."
I am not a bun character, immediately took out the flat island art film, the volume also transferred to the maximum.
Mom moments fried hair: how to put this in the edge of the child!
I calmly back to the sentence, "I see my things, what you do."


A Chinese student and American students fight, was fell angrily cursed: I Cao you MA!
His American classmate then asked other people: What did he say?
He said he slept with your mother.
Foreign students one, immediately the past courtesy of the Chinese students propped up and said: I 'm sorry, I do not know you are my mom' s boyfriend!


After being rescued by the Seven Dwarfs, Snow White lived in the forest for a while until the prince took her on horseback, and she married the prince.
But after the wedding night, the prince abandoned her.
Because the prince found that Snow White who also has a black place.


One day, Xiao Ming classes stretched, accidentally hit the flat chest of the class teacher, this is nothing ... ... Embarrassed, Xiao Ming to play her bra after deflated but did not bounce back.
Then the question came, Xiao Ming then what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment