Sunday, January 29, 2017

You can never call back a "I went to take a bath," the goddess!


One day, you will meet a girl, do not you have a house, do not you have a car.
But 200 dollars or to give!


You can never call back a "I went to take a bath," the goddess! But red packets can!





You shake that thing up and down, call you do not be too intense light, and you just do not listen, the results of my body sticky damp ...
Have already told you to open champagne spray it!


Department to a new, not a few days classes, buy lottery tickets in the twenty thousand dollars.
Department of an old fried dough sticks on the booing to his treat, after all, and we are not familiar with, that new people do not take the money on the decline, the results of the old fritters said, all right, plans a festive, I can borrow your ~
And then spent the night on more than 3000, the next day, the third day, the fourth day, that new people did not come to work ^ _ ^


Home arrangements for each other, a little offensive! No makeup to go out!
Met, actually have a good impression! About the next meet again, specifically the makeup, want to give him a surprise.
I did not think he was particularly angry "first time to see you, think ugly wife near, home treasure! Only agree with your contacts, I did not expect, you actually so vulgar"
Nima! .


University dormitory buddies children, one morning to get up early in the balcony wash underwear, wash his side also said to himself: early in the morning wash their belts, many children along the water, not daddy does not love you, but my mother does not accept ...


After a couple finished, the man asked, "What do you think?"
Woman's shy, said: I can only use an Englishman and an American to describe.
Male puzzled, blushing woman, said: Richard Tyson.


Go to the public bath bath, see a wave of beauty into the women's bathhouse.
I took a saber with sunglasses also went inside, and after I deliberately pretend to go wrong also stated that I was blind.
Women really big chest without a brain, agreed to a bath, all plans are in accordance with the idea to achieve, did not think I like life as a brother, it even betrayed me! .


Night, bed, after a kiss, stroking your chest small colon, a full stop on the full stop, and then raised my exclamation mark, through your parentheses, and finally with a bunch of ellipses to complete the entire attack type ...


Today, brother to go to each other, I follow the whole process with a mask, rest assured that the main is.
After that two people talked very much, I think the girl looks good, this time two people went to the park walk, suddenly the girl Wei feet, brother pulled out his hand out a bottle of Yunnanbaiyao, the girl surprised a moment: This is What?
Brother also surprised a moment: Bai Yao ah!
The girl stood up and walked angrily: did not think you are such a person!
I quickly ran to pull his brother left: do not think, and this girl the old driver, you could not hold it!

No comments:

Post a Comment