Sunday, January 22, 2017

Good night walk minds: a woman the most like to listen to the nine words

1, I love you, I want to say I love you.
Men will be in a special day to send her gift, but other days in a year without said. So might as well will often "I love you" and a surprise for a woman, also let her know that you often think of her.


2, only the two of us we go for a walk.
This means you want to be alone with her, and you are a special time with her.

3, you meet those you know you () the day is the best day of my life.
Women need to repeated assurances that, speaking can reduce her to the feelings of doubt, set up her confidence.

4, you are a man can marry to the best wife (can make the best girlfriend).
Men and women relation need water to grow, praise her to make her think you it is almost a match made in heaven.

5, you are so talented and creative (clever or competent).
Praise her ability so you affirmation and support her performance on the job and practices.

6, without you, I really don't know what to do.
This is to let her know that you need her, and your life more rich for her.

7, let me do.
Physically said you'd be willing to share a responsibility to help clean the dishes, etc.

8, today let me try to open and check your car.
I love you, so I hope you peace. Don't do things for her but tell her after the fact, has been said that she would know that you care about her.

9, I like your eyes (ears).
Woman like yourself has a characteristic appearance, praised her appearance also can strengthen your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment