Thursday, January 26, 2017

You ye old into this kind of ah!


Kindergarten nap when I was young, I could not sleep, found that there is a thread on the edge of the thread to pull play ...
The results get up, next to the children's pants leg sweater pants gone. .



I look more strong and strong, his girlfriend took me to her house, a door on the shouting "Dad! Mom!" To bring you back a cabbage pig!
Girlfriend dad to see me, Xiao Hehe said: "Yo Oh! Actually still head wild boar!"
I. .


I: fast New Year, and how to go home ah?
Colleague: Take the train.
Me: What? Are you home by train?
Colleague: Yeah, do not you go back?
Me: That is not, the New Year I was a train station, only usually can sit.


Roommate about a girl overnight, Pro out I reminded him: "To take security measures, ah, you want me to lend you.
"I do not have to, I have." Then he opened the drawer, pulls out a knife with the out.


And his wife took to the streets, met a woman in Japanese and people call, can not help but curious to read two more ...
The results of my wife grabbing my ears, said: ye? Hard disk where she?


A high school classmate, almost 20 years have not seen, to the unit to find me ~ ~
But for the phone, and did not recognize ah! Head has been semi-bald, a little camel back, face wrinkles ... ...
I just want to express emotion, but he first spoke: "You ye old into this kind of ah!


At home cleaning, clean up a lot of unwanted items.
Hair WeChat to the collection of waste uncle, he said he traveled abroad, returned to me and his wife in Bali, a group photo.
Suddenly a bit lonely and melancholy ... ...


Chicken slowly grew up, began to think a lot of problems, thinking about how they came to this world.
So he asked his mother: "Mom, do you know where I came from?
Mother says, "I hatch You!"


See friends circle in the sun pay Alipay bill, I turned to ask the company female colleague: "You water more?
She showed a fascinating smile. .


Noon to eat noodles, a lot of people, I see a table only one woman, I used to sit there, and found the opposite woman is also OK, more Kanji Yan, was found by the woman, feeling a little embarrassed, I came to eat ready to leave, I saw her glance when I brisk walking, and then take the phone lost a few numbers on my computer, the above shows 98,362, I did not seriously when I return To the company only to find what is wrong, to recover people have gone, I feel I am falling out of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment