Monday, January 23, 2017

How to respond to others' urge marriage?

- 01 - 
She can play soy sauce, 
What's the rush? 



- 02 - 
Your son have a car have room? 
Just want to get married to marry me 


- 03 - 
My spare tire pick to your elders . 


- 04 - 
Now sister likes to find uncle, 
Such as I have a sister come to my uncle into nature 


- 05 - 
Urge marriage is what? 
I changed my six year don't object my dad a phase! 
One of the most amazing don't like the reason is because when the doctor, 
So I can't!!!!! 


- 06 - 
My boyfriend is smaller (male) 
 

- 07 - 
Not a single wang, 
No don't have to worry about this problem, 
Besides, I was a little to 18 


- 08 - 
Sweep the snow in front of the, don't tube tile frost on others. 
You need to worry about, my bad temper, a fire, 
Even I myself are afraid of! I asked you afraid of! 


- 09 - 
You give me a tall with long hair 
Has a good figure High level of appearance Bai Fu beauty 
I will get married!!!!!! 

 
- 10 - 
I marry you, 
My son and your family name? 
You are so worried. 


- 11 - 
Calm and serious told them, 
I like gay. 


- 12 - 
I love learning, 
Learning makes me happy 

 
- 13 - 
Your girlfriend too much! 


- 14 - 
To get married? Ha ha, 
E-sports girlfriend all have no, have to get married? 


- 15 - 
To parents: it doesn't matter, 
I don't mind to comply with your wishes to find someone to get married as soon as possible, 
As long as you don't mind just a year I busy divorce because objects are not suitable. 
People outside to parents: do your bird? 

 
- 16 - 
I use the toilet paper for countries increased 0.5 gross domestic product, 
You know I got married to how many people were laid off? 


- 17 - 
Find the object first, then to urge marriage 


- 18 - 
Marriage is the grave of love! 


- 19 - 
"Aunt, cousin when get married?" 
"The second cousin when children?" 
"Uncle years salary promotion, salary up how much?" 
"Children to take an examination of how" "there is no pension" 

No comments:

Post a Comment