Thursday, January 26, 2017

What kind of man, is the most lovely?


What kind of man, is the most lovely?
Be tolerant of loneliness, nothing is not to stir up trouble, failing to fear things, out of the ground indomitable spirit, beating at home to suffer gas. ...



As a school slag, just the end of the examination, inadvertently and the school of Pa Pa on the answer, actually many are the same, I am excited to laugh, can learn tyrants but crying ... ...


And girlfriends to buy underwear, girlfriend saw a lingerie, a salesperson asked her girlfriend to wear what number.
I spotted a lingerie, a salesperson directly thrown me a minimum number!
Come on, the salesperson with me into the fitting room, I let you see what is hidden! . .


High school, lunch time and classmates playing cards in the dormitory, suddenly kill the teacher in the room, give us a few cards of a person remember Beidoushenquan, turned to see the corner of a man said: "Today you do well, They are "
This man did not hold back, two strands of smoke from the nostrils to take out slowly, the presence of people are laughing collapse, and then is like a wave of screams like killing pigs ... ...


Students in my mind the goddess, and now divorced, looking for my complaint, that do not believe in love.
I said: or we together!
She said: You do not even let me believe that friendship!


"Xiao Zhang, I heard that your university is a professional electronic information engineering?
"Yes, leadership"
"Well, you help me to buy a router."
"Leadership, please respect my professional, electronic engineering is ....."
"Would you like to talk about the impact of beamforming on the isolation and channel independence of streaming interference in multiple-space mu-mimo applications?"
"Leadership, the router to a few antennas?


From childhood love watching TV series, has been the envy of the big family of the girl can have a maidservants wait, Miss Miss tea / Miss you a little bit slow / Miss what.
Once a relative party, we happily asked me to grow up want to do?
I was proud to loudly told the audience: I want to miss! sister……


The company has a leadership, surnamed Xie.
A morning, work to meet, I light greeted the sentence: early Xie brother!
The results ... ... I received a departure table ... ... where I was wrong, Nima!


Yesterday, a brother said to me Tucao, MD, no longer allow young married women to cupping.
Asked why, he said sweet and sweet wife at night, and always feel and a seven ladybug.


One day Zhou Libo to the theater, far away to see a lot of people around the wall looking at what, approached only to find someone on the wall brush "Zhou villain silly B" a few characters.
Li Bo just to attack, a girl rushed over, pointing to the wall shouted abuse from the writing of people, when it comes to tears when excited.
Libo is very pleased, I thought this is the encounter iron powder? ?? Then came to comfort: "Little sister, do not cry, wave teacher will not mind."
The results of the rise of the girl continued crying: "What do you matter !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment