Sunday, January 22, 2017

Why does she want to go to bed with me but I do not want to do my girlfriend?

male
Key words: I love die spare tire
She is my classmate, when I was turned down. After sum she chat, and for the first time she alone is fair, on the way back she was lying on my shoulder. Later around her a few times. The two of us in one place, the holiday go home together, on the way to touch her, she didn't refuse. After we go to travel and live together (not pa, she doesn't let). After like lovers, eat together, study together, a date, but never handle such intimate action in the campus, there will be only in solitude. During a years now, she has ignored me, but later I was back, also found that she and the other boys (same person) also has a few eat a movie date. Now she ignored me, said don't want to continue like this, not like me before, just depend on me. Is this a spare tire, what should I do?
a
Said to vindicate is rejected, you it say you can't grasp the timing of the profession, but the girl was released after refused you certain interest index, and you also had a certain degree of intimate contact, but in the end you still failed to do real boyfriend, just means you're not screening through her long-term relationship.
 
And one reason is that you may be in the early release too much your high value information, late lead to let each other have feeling, the other side also reflect your personal growth is not enough. This time of year, if you now with a year ago, you don't have any change, whether study or life or personal ability, your competitors in progress but you remain the same, the one you are the one to be eliminated. Brother so you can be from two aspects, attract and shows high value to improve themselves, as to attract a method commonly used here is to do more primary, get some other good recognition of the opposite sex attract this girl is of help to you.
 
male
Key words: I love
Had a sister is my friend's colleague, there are also several times before communication, but not deep. Play two days before I just came back from hangzhou and listened to a rock concert music team, made a circle of friends home and then she saw the reply to me, borrow my friend's phone asked me what the sign of the measured results of my friend said to me later, is above average. These two days is also my friend, she and her colleagues have been looking for them to play, call me in the past, I would go. I bring a friend to, my friend also was very shy, I am a little bored. Chat for a while she also invited me to go the next bubble hot spring. She and a friend of mine is good, is not the sort of play types, is suitable to entrust a lifetime, the spectrum of the. Before I don't think she and I have a lot of communication, thought that she and I are not ripe, this two days to chat down I found her is to trust me, don't think I'm very strange, that night, wanted to invite her to the movies but something urgent out of town, I will go back. She said that I come home from work and I pay attention to safety. She got home the message and I said. I found my friend in between I and her colleagues, do want to ask me if I should try to contact.
a
When you are aware of the girl's attitude is good for you, in fact most of the time they just be polite, this is the place where men and women thinking difference is bigger, we call girl friendly signals for you interest in, when you receive the interest index, you should be how to respond, this certainly is not a profession, you should do is to determine whether the girl release interest indicators really interested in you, or she just always keep friendly.
 
Specific what to do, you can use the obedience test the contents of the course, for her to do some preliminary screening, if the girl through your selection, and cooperation degree is very high, can consider to upgrade relations at this time. Important not to rush but do this step, it is suggested that go back to learn the course I speak love model.
 
male
Keywords: promise not voluntarily
The core problem of age difference, the future road is different The teacher hello, she and I are in the United States, I 20 she 24. She was 16 years old because of family began to Japan to go to school and work, for eight years, and for some reason to the United States and I met. We met three months together, every day happened. But she always said to me, we will not have the result. This vacation she back to Japan, her family that once she and her boyfriend before marriage, she refused. But she told me she was tired recently, from the age of 16 began his cross, and looking for someone to get married now. Stay in the United States next semester a semester may be back to Japan. I don't want to let her go, I want to show her I have the ability, but we all need time. I need time to make yourself strong, and her lack of time not waiting for me. I am very painful, because our time is in the bottom, day by day. I don't know now should strive to prove her and keep her, still should cherish the time, let her go. I'm not voluntarily didn't meet her at the right time.
a
Look from your description, you this relationship is very fragile in commitments, at least now she can't believe you have to give her the ability of the future, so you are forced to retain she must also will not succeed. You can do now is to promote yourself, but should pay attention to is the long-term improvement.

If you love her very much, want to make her feel, even if she back to Japan, you won't give up trying to improve themselves, so as to give her a chance to choose your future. Because some things can't see now as a result, let time to prove yourself. At the same time you also want to ready to break up, after the break up doesn't mean that you may have no together, but you need to have a heart ready to break up, must use the mature attitude to treat, if you can take this as a break up your future together rite, believe you will be a sensible way to deal with.
 
female
Key words: I love to death
And I like the girl reading in different provinces, I say to her twice failed, usually about a week at school would call few minutes or WeChat talk for an hour or two. Home met two days ago, I more strongly expressed her love, WeChat chat also more frequently, but only to find that all of a sudden and she have no words to say, but I seem to find her these two days and a little love for me reason disregard of appearance, what should I do?
a
Do almost every day can see death cases, the brothers you should be the most basic relationship model, do not understand, I said I want to build a relationship with a girl is to attract the premise of, first is must do attract each other, let the other side is interested in you, if not well, then everything is not smooth. Now you not only didn't attract and early exposure to his sense of demand, is worse.

Now you have to do is to reduce contact with each other, at the same time build their attract framework, to attract to her. For example to demonstrate their colorful way of life, to show their unique excellent expertise, if each other like sports boy to fitness learning motor skills, and in the place where she could see the display, not racking their brains to think how to make conversation with her, is let her for you to know, you do show high value in the process of continuously stimulated her interest, she will care about you, you at this time to think about how to chat is more appropriate.

female
Key words: multiple relations
# Xiao state authorized Xiao bond using micro quiz # what do you mean the girl for me Both of us are classmates. He is very kind, she is quite simple, not good-looking, so sex is very good, but didn't place any object. I also have seen some before teaching, know how to flirt with girls, her response is also quite good, but I found her she also accept other boys liao. Although feel they haven't I'll bubble, but I don't understand, she is intentionally hanging is too simple, I just and boys as friends. I chased her girlfriends before, when she did for me.
 
Christmas I sent her a box of chocolate, not expensive, she'll take it. Before I also asked her to send me what gift, she said to me to do a psychological counselling, I didn't understand what meaning, think this thing is so over. Today night lessons, I sit at the same table suddenly and her deskmate string to me, said to find her deskmate occupy. After the beginning I didn't talk to her, she said oh, two minutes you how to come over, I didn't notice. Talk after she gave me a box of chocolate, I asked what do you mean ah, is that Christmas gift, she said what do you think what is. After chatting for a moment, will write homework, has been to school. I think she is with my deskmate say good let me in the past, and then quietly gave me a gift, don't want people to see. But if she likes me why other boy pulled her to accept?
a
Read your description, I analyze the girl of the multiple relationships tend to be more obvious at present, she should also have no plan to start a long-term relationship, if you'd like to plan to develop long-term relationships with her now is not the time, the first step is to beat the other pulled her boys, from the hand of the competition to stand out from the crowd.
Advice to you is to analyze yourself what is obvious disadvantage compared with that of the other boys, and you what are the advantages of, and then promote the spread of your strengths and focus on improve your weakness. Do more high value show, hide your demand at the same time, let the girl think you are a good man not because of her that you began to become outstanding. Multiple relationships tend to be high, of course, if you think the girl is not for you, you can expand your social circle, distracting, then do high value in his social circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment