Friday, January 27, 2017

Stay up all night on the downside, the family stay up all the benefits are not ...


News always say that the disadvantages of staying up late, stay up all night family do not have the slightest advantage ...
Leading them from happy to stay up late into a fear of staying up late.


University of male toilets health has been unsatisfactory, so each stand on the urinals are close to the reminder of the paper, "a step forward urine."
One day I stood next to the toilet, consciously forward by a step, I suddenly found a note on the ball pen who did not know who added a fuzzy comma - small, then step forward.
Can not help feeling, the Supreme ah, really TM four or two thousand pounds of brilliant style!


Wake up early, small ambiguous.
His wife said, "I love you".
I said: "from the heart"?
His wife said: "from the underwear."
The amount of drops of God ~ This is true love.


Said a real thing, before the factory in the field to work, a worker married, we are the envy ah.
After a few days to work, and a look of grievance, we asked him a miscellaneous quarrel, and he was a word we laugh spray.
Friends said: tmd never mention, Han posture will be.


Today, I asked female colleagues: "Why do you girls like oil - slippery man, rather than my simple and honest man?
Female colleague: "Because you do not understand the style.
Me: "Where do I understand the style?
Female colleague: "Then you come to my house tonight and I will talk about you.
I: "No, now you give me clear!"


Bedroom boss fever, I went to the pharmacy to buy him a box.
On the road girlfriend to text messages at night kfc, I bought a box of Durex.
Back to the bedroom boss lying on the bed is hum, I anxious dig wrong, the boss rubbed from the bed to jump up: you! What are you doing?


Candles are artifacts, confession can be used to engage in mood can be used to play stimulation can be used, the last grave can also be used.


Mom: daughter is so big, also did not have a boyfriend, really makes a person to catch anxious.
Dad: Do not worry about it.
Mother puzzled.
Dad: Your daughter at home for a week not to wash a bath, come back every day, there are shower gel smell. It seems on the outside but no less wash ah ... so love clean, love dress, evidently she is still very hard to find the object, ah!


I used to like a girl, each class to play mobile phone teacher came, she put the phone caught in the middle of the thigh, until one day her phone fell to the ground, I no longer like her.


One day idle bored, with the phone search under the nearby people, the results have a beautiful signature is: "will, phase, soldiers, pawns, cars, handsome, disabilities.
I added her decisively, I said the first sentence: "I know what you mean!
Beauty replies: "When to meet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment