Thursday, January 26, 2017

Master, some things I can not fit.


Go downstairs canteen to buy things, check out the old man asked when there is no Alipay.
Grandpa said no, only JDB.


Marriage registration According to finished, the staff asked us there does not feel bad, to p out of place?
Wife: "no special requirements, put my face acne p on it.
I saw the staff wiped sweat, said: "Then you come and take it in the afternoon, this is a big live ... ..."


A film crew, could not find a group play, pull to a number of local triad make up.
Because it is summer play, get light arm, take the lead in big brother unusually sturdy, good students mighty.
He undressed, deputy director almost fainted, but see his brother arms are tattoos, the left arm: I will be useful material! Right arm: the world is only a good mother!


And his wife quarrel of the Cold War.
Today received a message that the mother fancy a brand down jacket, asked me to play 2000 dollars in the past. Thinking of the New Year, is to do under the filial piety, apart from anything else hit the designated card number ... ...
One will receive his wife wearing new clothes photos and her proud smile.
Lying groove, my wife Shashi Hou my phone into her name changed to my mother? My heart in the blood, are my own money ah.


Hair small first time pharmacy to buy birth control pills, the door to ask aunt selling drugs, you have this athlete's foot it, and so on when the mother took to pretend to unintentionally picked up a contraceptive, pretending to be very pure look Q: This is God Ma, Aunt said the pill. You sent me a box.
Aunt said: I have seen buy contraceptives embarrassed, you have not seen so around the bend.


Dad up in the morning hair, mother asked: "Do you have lip balm? Your dad lips, I give him wipe!
I hand delivery only colorless lipstick, one will react, not ah, that lipstick seems to be a lipstick ... ...
Quickly chase out, the father has been carrying briefcases suits and ties to the elevator mouth, lips that touch of pink amazing all the people ... ...


My wife and I just married yesterday, today's wife sitting in the door to get things jabbed, and I am busy in the past Q: pain?
Daughter nodded, the poor said: pain!
At this time my mother came: the first time the couple hurt the mouth is normal!
my mother! I pull it!
My mother: eight times is not terrible! Your father thirteen times a night!
(Duan You share the window period)


Dinner to know a big brother, during the leisurely McCain genetically modified food problem, the eldest brother sincerely urge you not to eat genetically modified food, and said the child hurt too much, and his child and his paternity test gene does not match, because Children eat genetically modified foods to change the gene.
We are all ignorant, and ask these knowledge are listening to who said?
He was proud to say that his wife told him ... ...
Sentiment: no culture, really happy ah!
(DuanYou chase dream share)


Xiao Ming said to the master, "Master, there is something I can not fit.
The master said, "Nothing can not fit."
Xiao Ming shook his head, turn on the computer, the master said: "or buy a bigger hard disk.


Yesterday to the goddess confession, she said to go back and think about it.
This morning she sent me a video shot with a knife to shoot garlic, I thought to myself, she must be to me garlic.
The next day she gave me a video of Grilled Oranges, which I am ignorant of!

No comments:

Post a Comment